vDarkness Falls @vDarknessFalls
23 March, 08:36
🚨🚨🚨
Doug Ford, The first minister of the Canadian province of Ontario and the province's head of government, says, "There's no politician in Canada that will disagree with the Chief Medical Officer."

2nd video I stitched is the Chief Medical Officers of Canada on a hot mic moment literally saying, "I don't know why I bring all these papers. I never read the COVID statistics. I just say whatever they write down for me." > Whatever they put on the teleprompter.

The Fake News organizations are the ones controlling this entire COVID-19 narrative.
There's 3 organizations you need to own / control via funding, to push a narrative & make the entire world believe they're sick.
1. The education / school system
2. Hospitals
3. The news.

The vaccine wasn't created for COVID-19. COVID-19 was created for the "vaccine."
[They] have syphoned Trillions of dollars from this pLandemic.

THIS is what President Trump 'n' Company has assembled you all here to fight. The corrupt establishme

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
filomena medeiros @torontocanada
this pig is Leader of the Progressive Conservative Party of Ontario, our prime minister is a piece of shit who is on house arrest ankle monitor who happens to be the son of fidal castro justin trudeau our pos prime minister ...who's mother was a big time whore who slept with castro and the pig dictator justin was born, doug ford john tory their all POS, and we do have many in government who stand up to these pigs and the WHO
08:44 PM - Mar 23, 2021
In response vDarkness Falls to his Publication
Only people mentioned by torontocanada in this post can reply
Jody Donohue @Jody
24 March, 03:16
In response filomena medeiros to her Publication
I've yet to see any other person in gov't besides Pierre Pollivier stand up. They are all in it together.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
filomena medeiros @torontocanada
24 March, 04:56
In response Jody Donohue to her Publication
YES and there is Randy Hillier is a rural activist and politician in Ontario, Canada. He is currently an independent MPP, but was elected as a Progressive Conservative MPP for Lanark