Hammurabi (Eye for an Eye) @i4ni2th4a2th
What the in the actual %$@#!? is THIS!?!?

A.D.I.T (2021) Adventure, Comedy, Drama
Expected filming December 3, 2021.

Starring - Anthony Fauci & Kamala Harris
as themselves?!?!

PLOT - “Stop an android developer with alien hand syndrome from stealing the Lunisolar-Cryptocalendar, hacking galaxy mainframes and CAUSING GLOBAL PANDEMICS AND UNIVERSAL DESTRUCTION.”

Revelation of the Method - The people who are destroying us have the occult belief that they must tell you (a twisted “forewarning” of sorts) what they are doing to you so that karmic consequences do not come back on them. They often use Hollywood to do it through tv and movies.

TRUMAN SHOW PHENOMENA ⤵️
02:24 PM - Mar 23, 2021
Only people mentioned by i4ni2th4a2th in this post can reply
Social Disruption @SocialDisruption17
24 March, 04:00
In response Hammurabi (Eye for an Eye) to his Publication
Updated to show it is Archived Footage that is used in the movie. It won't be new footage of her acting, just old news clips.

However, we know she is acting in real life, so it echoes the movie in movie theme. 🐸🍿

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
DorQus Patriot @DorQus17
24 March, 03:56
Folks, we are in the Matrix!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kell Richh @Kerichh
24 March, 02:19
this is from the director's, puneet prasad, youtube page...🤔🤔. Helloooo Rabbit hole, we meet again.
https://m.youtube.com/watc...
YouTube

Teile deine Videos mit Freunden, Verwandten oder der ganzen Welt

Jay Is4Justice @JC_StormChaser
23 March, 11:56
I don't know what ADIT is...
But I know what an AUDIT is!!

DorQus Patriot @DorQus17
24 March, 03:59
In response Jay Is4Justice to her Publication
ADIT AD Patel Institute of Technology
https://adit.ac.in/

Only followers of this user (KimDonaldson07) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (KimDonaldson07) can see their posts

God’s Trump Card @GodsTrumpCard
23 March, 10:53
check out exec producer, etc at bottom - major kek!

Produced by
Charlie Chapstick ... executive producer
$ourcerer Cryptocode ... producer

Brandon Callanan @Call_Michael_B
23 March, 09:03
this is Q team all the way 😂 Q on hbo. Q on CNN. only way to SHOW the people is to do a real life controlled simulation demolition of NWO mind control programs and media. witnessing God using themselves to break their centuries old maybe more spell! what a show! 💛

Hyssop Cedar @Hyssop_Cedar
23 March, 08:15
"so that karmic consequences do not come back on them" -

Too bad they believed the father of lies.....

Babette West @Babette
23 March, 06:16
Shows updated recently, Why is Harris listed as Senator?

Anuenue Patriot @Anuenue
23 March, 05:47
Alicia Garza founded BLM, only listed as activist. This is total luciferian manipulation and must be ended before it is used against us. The only way normies will wake up is to stop consuming media of all kinds. All of it is weaponized.

Victoria ~ Z Skywalker @Victoria1144
23 March, 05:21
WHO IS READY TO UNPLUG FROM THIS MOVIE - WALK OUT AND GO HOME??

Enough Already! @emdSD
23 March, 09:57
In response Victoria ~ Z Skywalker to her Publication
it is definitely exhausting and a roller coaster - but still hopeful the ending will make it worth it :)

Cabal Crusher @DankQ82Q
23 March, 03:49
So I had to research that online this is what I found maybe it's in connection to thisI noticed the title said ADIT, So I had to research that online this is what I found maybe it's in connection to this

Angie Mac @AngieMac
23 March, 03:41
I've learned that movies are more real than we ever knew. They present things to us as fantasy so that we will think those fantasies are not possible!
Also, Hammurabi, I noticed a whole lot of coincidences in yesterday's shooting event. Thought I'd share with you! (2 pictures/slides) 🤓

23 March, 02:43
CRAZY how I just put together a three part series (DEEP-DIG) on how Hollywood, TV & Movies are used by Cabal-Influencers to foreshadow real life events LAST WEEK and then THIS WEEK a “mass shooting” happens at the same grocery store as Sly Stallone’s COBRA MOVIE opening scene (“KINGS” grocery - with similar NWO plot) and now
AF & KH star in a movie being filmed in 2021 about WORLDWIDE PANDEMICS and GLOBAL DESTRUCTION!?!? Picture yourself in a boat by a river...

23 March, 02:36
ad·it / ˈadət/ noun
A horizontal passage leading into a mine for the purposes of access or drainage.

*Everything that comes from the TELL A VISION is fake. The TELL A VISION CHANNELS the VISION so you can TUNE in to the FREQUENCY that way you can enjoy the PROGRAMMING.

Michael M... donated @MycoalM
23 March, 02:30
Crazy movive for crazy times
https://www.imdb.com/title...

Michael M... donated @MycoalM
23 March, 02:34
In response Michael M... to his Publication
The producer Puneet Prasad is best known for:

Bluebird Honeybee @dogeatdog122
23 March, 02:29
# something Trump and the Patriots MADE them put together??