Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
19 March, 01:47
New Dan Tweet - 3.19 at 1:34 pm Eastern...

https://twitter.com/DanSca...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
19 March, 02:03
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
That's how ya do it.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
John 812 1776 @4TruthNHonor44
23 March, 09:41
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Hey Mr Kennedy can i ask a very deeep question i sincerely hope you can answer. i understand you may not directly but the Vaccines seems to be the key to the Globalist control why is Trump telling us to take it. Patriots if you can help me understand this please share your thoughts. This whole thing sounds Evil to the CORE Concerning Vaccines I will never let anyone inject anything into me or use a Nasal spray cause it seems this would be applied this way aswell to fight off the deniers or any other means they come up with but Gods given remedies of healing if that is not sufficient i guess my day will be coming up but i can go peacefully knowing these monsters could never make me Bow. God Bless you Sir and Our Beloved President Trump and every freedom Loving Patriot on the front lines and abroad in Jesus mighty name.

Cindy _MAGA @MAGA_WWG1WGA
I have ask the same thing , i have family members that got it and they said Trump was saying to get it and that makes me so confused , i tried to talk them out of it but they still got it now im worried sick about them and nothing i can do . I wish some one could answer that we could trust .
03:05 PM - Apr 12, 2021
In response John 812 1776 to his Publication
Only people mentioned by MAGA_WWG1WGA in this post can reply
Starz4stripes Lmm @Starz4stripes
13 April, 12:13
In response Cindy _MAGA to her Publication
i also have family that got it & they have had no issues so far. they got it b4 trump said anything. im also praying nothing happens long term as ive seen so many doctors talking about bad effects possibly down the road. im wondering if some how some of the vax were tainted but others were not ? i personally know people that had bad reactions to the vax & also know people who said friends of theirs died shortly after receiving vax. scary times 🙏🙏

newbeginnings164 Discrete @newbeginnings164
14 April, 08:50
In response Starz4stripes Lmm to her Publication
>

🤣😁😆😄😆
THE #vaccine OPERATION WAS EXACLY DONE THINKIN IN PEOPLE LIKE YOU

https://www.youtube.com/wa...

newbeginnings164 Discrete @newbeginnings164
14 April, 08:52
In response Starz4stripes Lmm to her Publication