TERRY WATCHS @watcher71
22 March, 08:38
time for the ELECTION THIEF SLEEPY JOE FRAUD BIDEN to leave the white and go to jail and take karmala with you,,we've had all we can stand of a worthless demorat run this country that we can stand ,,and take congress and the senate with you,,MOR-RON'S

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Peaceful Protestor @Mamatiger98
22 March, 08:45
In response TERRY WATCHS to his Publication
oh but we have to go through the 25th amendment switcharoo with KH first. I am not enjoying this movie at all. Oh, and Trump is starting his own social media but that isnt for another 2-3 months. This is going to continue to drag out at least until then.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TERRY WATCHS @watcher71
22 March, 08:53
In response Peaceful Protestor to her Publication
if the star's are right this is over by the 15th of april

Peaceful Protestor @Mamatiger98
I sure hope you are right but I have stopped counting on any particular date time frame. Juan O Savin said multiple times that by April 1 the deep state and all of their supporters would be the fools and everyone would know Trump was the president. I see the stars are now aligning for April 15 from your perspective. Goal posts just continue to move out and that is why I no longer look at date setting at all. I guess its just nice to think this will all end before everyone who has gotten the vaccine either dies or becomes gravely ill , while msm keeps pushing masks , social distancing , and another wave of a variant. No guarantees it will end at all from my perspective. Everyone gets tired after a while. I will call this quits if not resolved before supposed "2022" elections begin. If this isnt resolved by then Something has gone bad wrong. I have learned set my expectations low so if something spectacular happens I am pleasantly surprised. I like this better than constant disappoint
09:42 AM - Mar 22, 2021
In response TERRY WATCHS to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Mamatiger98 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Peaceful Protestor, click on at the bottom under it