TERRY WATCHS @watcher71
22 March, 08:38
time for the ELECTION THIEF SLEEPY JOE FRAUD BIDEN to leave the white and go to jail and take karmala with you,,we've had all we can stand of a worthless demorat run this country that we can stand ,,and take congress and the senate with you,,MOR-RON'S

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Peaceful Protestor @Mamatiger98
22 March, 08:45
In response TERRY WATCHS to his Publication
oh but we have to go through the 25th amendment switcharoo with KH first. I am not enjoying this movie at all. Oh, and Trump is starting his own social media but that isnt for another 2-3 months. This is going to continue to drag out at least until then.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TERRY WATCHS @watcher71
if the star's are right this is over by the 15th of april
08:53 AM - Mar 22, 2021
In response Peaceful Protestor to her Publication
Only people mentioned by watcher71 in this post can reply
Peaceful Protestor @Mamatiger98
22 March, 09:42
In response TERRY WATCHS to his Publication
I sure hope you are right but I have stopped counting on any particular date time frame. Juan O Savin said multiple times that by April 1 the deep state and all of their supporters would be the fools and everyone would know Trump was the president. I see the stars are now aligning for April 15 from your perspective. Goal posts just continue to move out and that is why I no longer look at date setting at all. I guess its just nice to think this will all end before everyone who has gotten the vaccine either dies or becomes gravely ill , while msm keeps pushing masks , social distancing , and another wave of a variant. No guarantees it will end at all from my perspective. Everyone gets tired after a while. I will call this quits if not resolved before supposed "2022" elections begin. If this isnt resolved by then Something has gone bad wrong. I have learned set my expectations low so if something spectacular happens I am pleasantly surprised. I like this better than constant disappoint