The Best Is Yet To Come! @TheBestIsYetToCome
Ive gotten so many 502 Bad Gateway alarms over the past 3 days on anonup and only on anonup. Anyone else been having these problems here?
07:26 PM - Mar 21, 2021
Only people mentioned by TheBestIsYetToCome in this post can reply
Deborah Munro @debbidoodle42
21 March, 09:30
In response The Best Is Yet To Come! to his Publication
Yes, on several occasions.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Shirley Smith @Nikaios
21 March, 09:06
I got it a couple of weeks ago but all was well the next day...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
21 March, 09:16
In response Shirley Smith to his Publication
Ok thanks! Sounds like yours might have been more reliable than most?

Jasminka aka The Oracle @BlackPanther17
21 March, 09:04
sometimes using different browsers or clearing your history helps, try it...I am not saying it is miracle fix, but it helped me

21 March, 09:17
In response Jasminka aka The Oracle to his Publication
Ok thanks! I will try that

Believeinyourself ❤❤❤❤ @Believeinyourself
21 March, 08:20
yes i have gotten them could t get on here yesterday

21 March, 08:22
In response Believeinyourself ❤❤❤❤ to her Publication
Very frustrating. Wondering if anonup will be reliable when we need it most. Tough to trust!

1Red Cracker @CrackersCuzin
21 March, 08:10
Same here! Its annoying!! I like this platform to I just wish it was more up to date I actually feel at home on this platform.

21 March, 09:00
In response 1Red Cracker to her Publication
I like this platform too. Just tough to trust and we have some pretty important moments coming up. Would hate for this site to go down at the worst time.

Justin Mathison @Justinindian
21 March, 07:58
i have as well

21 March, 08:02
In response Justin Mathison to his Publication
Will this site be reliable when we need it most?

Jennifer Harlin @JennyHarlin454545
21 March, 07:57
yep and for some reason half my posts will go thru🙄

21 March, 08:01
In response Jennifer Harlin to her Publication
Its been really frustrating. We are very near the ending of this movie and then this site keeps glitching and going down? Im very close to leaving due to reliability concerns.

Michelle Hurshman @PhoenixLotus1962
21 March, 07:56
YES! For me it start Friday evening around 6 pm and the problem kept going until this morning (Sunday) around 08:30 am.

21 March, 08:03
In response Michelle Hurshman to her Publication
Im concerned about this reliability of this platform during the most important part of the movie coming up.

Apryl ⭐️ ⭐️⭐️ @Apryllin
21 March, 07:56
yes, same. ive been getting that alot. im in the greater chicago area. not sure if location matters at all.

21 March, 08:05
In response Apryl ⭐️ ⭐️⭐️ to her Publication
Im in Oregon and been the same. Very unreliable. Is it going to cut out.. leaving us to miss parts of this movies ending?

Julie Boe @JulieB
21 March, 07:54
Yes, the same. I wish the admimistrator would tell us if this is planned maintenance.

21 March, 08:06
In response Julie Boe to her Publication
Yes me too! Concerned this site could cut out during the most important part of the movie.

Kimberly Thomas @KimberlyT
21 March, 07:46
I wasn't able to get on last night and that is what I saw.

21 March, 08:08
In response Kimberly Thomas to her Publication
Its been very unreliable! Can we trust this platform down the stretch?