Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
What do yall know for sure about a tiny tiny bit of borax everyday healing bodies from something?
So any proof that they have introduced nanos to our bodies thro their chemtrails?
What is purpose of borax?
Nana would have never considered eating washing powders for health reasons!
Is there an alternative? What is purpose?
11:53 AM - Mar 20, 2021
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
Melissa Hughes @MelissaHugz
21 March, 11:30
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
If you don't wwnt to take it orally use the bath soak method someone posted below.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Susie Que donated @SusieQue
21 March, 10:18
I have morgellans, I take the borax 5 days a week and it has been a life changer. I've been doing it for a couple of years. I've had morgellans since 2013 and it is not for the faint of heart. I don't know if I could have gone on before I found this.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Stevie King @ShineBright9
21 March, 11:26
In response Susie Que to her Publication
Found out they put Morgellans on the test swabs for Covid. You will be a light of hope for many.

Fleur Vert @grenouille9
21 March, 11:55
In response Susie Que to her Publication
caryless
Could be indeed>> Can be caused by microbacteria in your stomach> read this, is linked to borax>> bacteria in accid millieu can indeed act strange. But ask expert doctor.
https://en.wikipedia.org/w...

Rena Charboneau @Rena
20 March, 01:10
i take 1/8teas daily of borax. (muleteam brand) i put it right in mu ascorbic acid water mix and drink theought the day. i cleaning up my gi track and healing psoiasis.

Lisa Scroggins @LNScroggins
20 March, 12:57
Ive started this this week. So far im good! Maybe a lil gassy first 2 days but i could of put too much in at first. Im on day 5 and feeling great!

Inurdreamz72Q WWG1WGA @Inurdreamz72Q
20 March, 12:05
Gene DeCode and Scott McKay just did a video a couple of days ago about this. very Interesting! he guves uiu the whike remedy for a thorough cleanse. link included. on you tube

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
20 March, 12:09
In response Inurdreamz72Q WWG1WGA to her Publication
Thx for sharing

Jennifer Sebek @Jennifersebek
20 March, 12:01

Violet MEGA-Heart @VioletQMEGAHeart
20 March, 12:18
In response Jennifer Sebek to her Publication
This is not "Boron," the mineral, which can be found in supplement form. I would not ingest this. See comment attached below I made with a quick search link to "Nana's" Thank you comment.

Violet MEGA-Heart @VioletQMEGAHeart
20 March, 12:26
In response Jennifer Sebek to her Publication
Borax is a chemical made from the element Boron. Borax is a salt -- tetrasodium borate,I think I read. Boron, a mineral, can be found in plenty of nuts, fruits, etc, and one can increase one's consumption of these foods for supplemental purposes. One shouldn't ingest a chemical that has a similar name!!

https://healthfully.com/wh...

Maggie Ryane @Pheanixs
20 March, 12:00
Yes, borax is a mineral that is completely depleted from our soil and plays a very necessary role in our body. it will protect us from chemtrails and it will detoxify the pineal gland. The borax you buy for washing clothes is just a mineral, so taking a very small pinch in a bit of water three times a day his recommended. If you don't want to do this then most health food stores should sell it in a capsule I believe.
click on this link, it's the second video, it will give you all the information and directions.

https://mypatriotsnetwork....

Susie Que donated @SusieQue
21 March, 10:21
In response Maggie Ryane to her Publication
I've tried the boron and it did not work for me. I've used the borax for a couple of years now and it works sooooooooooo much better.

Ella Elaine @SoozieQ01
21 March, 11:39
In response Maggie Ryane to her Publication
saving to read for later. i bought but i use to deter scorpions from coming in from the garage and to get rid of ants