Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
20 March, 11:53
What do yall know for sure about a tiny tiny bit of borax everyday healing bodies from something?
So any proof that they have introduced nanos to our bodies thro their chemtrails?
What is purpose of borax?
Nana would have never considered eating washing powders for health reasons!
Is there an alternative? What is purpose?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by Jennifersebek in this post can reply
Violet MEGA-Heart @VioletQMEGAHeart
20 March, 12:26
In response Jennifer Sebek to her Publication
Borax is a chemical made from the element Boron. Borax is a salt -- tetrasodium borate,I think I read. Boron, a mineral, can be found in plenty of nuts, fruits, etc, and one can increase one's consumption of these foods for supplemental purposes. One shouldn't ingest a chemical that has a similar name!!

https://healthfully.com/wh...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
20 March, 12:18
This is not "Boron," the mineral, which can be found in supplement form. I would not ingest this. See comment attached below I made with a quick search link to "Nana's" Thank you comment.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
20 March, 12:05
Thank you for sharing

Jennifer Sebek @Jennifersebek
20 March, 12:08
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
just found this last night am starting the borax now🤗😁

20 March, 12:17
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
This Borax -- "washing powders" is very different in my inner-standing than Boron/ax as a detoxifier. I have used Borax that doesn't come in this box, which I have in my laundry area, for killing bugs, etc.
https://duckduckgo.com/?t=...

I've been "alternative" with meds and natural treatments since the 90s...I'm not just making this up! Please research a bit more. There are homeopathic treatments/a spray called "EMF Detoxifier" I have for cleansing chemtrail metals, other stuff for many uses, etc.