Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
20 March, 11:53
What do yall know for sure about a tiny tiny bit of borax everyday healing bodies from something?
So any proof that they have introduced nanos to our bodies thro their chemtrails?
What is purpose of borax?
Nana would have never considered eating washing powders for health reasons!
Is there an alternative? What is purpose?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Maggie Ryane @Pheanixs
20 March, 12:00
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Yes, borax is a mineral that is completely depleted from our soil and plays a very necessary role in our body. it will protect us from chemtrails and it will detoxify the pineal gland. The borax you buy for washing clothes is just a mineral, so taking a very small pinch in a bit of water three times a day his recommended. If you don't want to do this then most health food stores should sell it in a capsule I believe.
click on this link, it's the second video, it will give you all the information and directions.

https://mypatriotsnetwork....

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ella Elaine @SoozieQ01
saving to read for later. i bought but i use to deter scorpions from coming in from the garage and to get rid of ants
11:39 AM - Mar 21, 2021
In response Maggie Ryane to her Publication
Only people mentioned by SoozieQ01 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Ella Elaine, click on at the bottom under it