Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
20 March, 11:53
What do yall know for sure about a tiny tiny bit of borax everyday healing bodies from something?
So any proof that they have introduced nanos to our bodies thro their chemtrails?
What is purpose of borax?
Nana would have never considered eating washing powders for health reasons!
Is there an alternative? What is purpose?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Maggie Ryane @Pheanixs
Yes, borax is a mineral that is completely depleted from our soil and plays a very necessary role in our body. it will protect us from chemtrails and it will detoxify the pineal gland. The borax you buy for washing clothes is just a mineral, so taking a very small pinch in a bit of water three times a day his recommended. If you don't want to do this then most health food stores should sell it in a capsule I believe.
click on this link, it's the second video, it will give you all the information and directions.

https://mypatriotsnetwork....
12:00 PM - Mar 20, 2021
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Pheanixs in this post can reply
Ella Elaine @SoozieQ01
21 March, 11:39
In response Maggie Ryane to her Publication
saving to read for later. i bought but i use to deter scorpions from coming in from the garage and to get rid of ants

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Susie Que donated @SusieQue
21 March, 10:21
I've tried the boron and it did not work for me. I've used the borax for a couple of years now and it works sooooooooooo much better.

Kay Tee @kmax
20 March, 02:55
A knowledgeable friend of mine put me on to this. 🙏

Add horsetail tea to remove aluminium and a daily dose of coconut oil for your brain health.

Cindy _MAGA @MAGA_WWG1WGA
20 March, 02:46
There is also food grade diatomacious earth and i think colloidal silver detoxes

Kay Tee @kmax
20 March, 02:56
In response Cindy _MAGA to her Publication
For sensitive peeps - those sensitive to electrical fields and radiation from phones steer clear of ingesting metals including colloidal silver.

Anthony - MAGA Z WWG1WGA @shiftworker1976
20 March, 12:59
Very good information this needs to be shared across all platforms.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
20 March, 12:10
Thx for sharing!😇😘

Pixie Dust @Declassifianon
20 March, 12:09
So much information. Bookmarked for later. Thank you!