NEO ONE @Neo
18 March, 09:21
Mainstream media: Code Monkey is Q.
Code Monkey a few days later: I'm not Q.
πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸΏπŸΏπŸΏ

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Drops*Of *Jupiter @JupitersMuse
18 March, 09:43
In response NEO ONE to his Publication
If I told you that Q started off as Psyop and was completely hijacked by the White Hats, would you believe me? Infiltration not invasion....With the help of the Divine Conciousness, control of AI and a Universal WIFI signal, they command the data stream. When Q went dark on 12/8/20, they began using a very different form of communication. The Akashic record, the White Hats are all up in it. They use social media comms known only to the Warriors. They use music to send messages and warnings. At this point, you just don't broadcast your next moves. Think BIBLICAL, think REVELATION, think PROPHECY. Think outside the Q box. Revelation began on 9/23/2017.
#GodWins #TheGreatAwakening #wwg1wga

https://www.youtube.com/wa...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by Ragnorak in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Adonai Yeshua Ha Mashiach, click on at the bottom under it