NEO ONE @Neo
Mainstream media: Code Monkey is Q.
Code Monkey a few days later: I'm not Q.
πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸΏπŸΏπŸΏ
09:21 PM - Mar 18, 2021
Only people mentioned by Neo in this post can reply
Drops*Of *Jupiter @JupitersMuse
18 March, 09:43
In response NEO ONE to his Publication
If I told you that Q started off as Psyop and was completely hijacked by the White Hats, would you believe me? Infiltration not invasion....With the help of the Divine Conciousness, control of AI and a Universal WIFI signal, they command the data stream. When Q went dark on 12/8/20, they began using a very different form of communication. The Akashic record, the White Hats are all up in it. They use social media comms known only to the Warriors. They use music to send messages and warnings. At this point, you just don't broadcast your next moves. Think BIBLICAL, think REVELATION, think PROPHECY. Think outside the Q box. Revelation began on 9/23/2017.
#GodWins #TheGreatAwakening #wwg1wga

https://www.youtube.com/wa...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
white light @prOjectWhiteLIght
08 May, 02:11
In response Drops*Of *Jupiter to her Publication
Charlie Ward said Q started in the 1860's when President Lincoln found out they were trying to assassinate him... what say ye?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Gayle Storm @GayleStorm15
27 October, 05:04
In response Drops*Of *Jupiter to her Publication
πŸ‘‡Here we go again. Why am I seeing this

Adonai Yeshua Ha Mashiach @Ragnorak
18 March, 09:39
And the Game Of Clue Begins! Special Edition Who is Q?

JFK 2 DJT @jfk2djt
18 March, 09:31
If he was, he wouldn't admit it.

But nobody seriously thinks CM is Q

Maybe the uninformed or ignorant.

Maria. Liv. @maria07
18 March, 09:30
🧐πŸ€ͺMSM? Thought they were telling the truth.πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£