NEO ONE @Neo
18 March, 09:21
Mainstream media: Code Monkey is Q.
Code Monkey a few days later: I'm not Q.
πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸΏπŸΏπŸΏ

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Drops*Of *Jupiter @JupitersMuse
If I told you that Q started off as Psyop and was completely hijacked by the White Hats, would you believe me? Infiltration not invasion....With the help of the Divine Conciousness, control of AI and a Universal WIFI signal, they command the data stream. When Q went dark on 12/8/20, they began using a very different form of communication. The Akashic record, the White Hats are all up in it. They use social media comms known only to the Warriors. They use music to send messages and warnings. At this point, you just don't broadcast your next moves. Think BIBLICAL, think REVELATION, think PROPHECY. Think outside the Q box. Revelation began on 9/23/2017.
#GodWins #TheGreatAwakening #wwg1wga

https://www.youtube.com/wa...
09:43 PM - Mar 18, 2021
In response NEO ONE to his Publication
Only people mentioned by JupitersMuse in this post can reply
Gayle Storm @GayleStorm15
27 October, 05:04
In response Drops*Of *Jupiter to her Publication
πŸ‘‡Here we go again. Why am I seeing this

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
white light @prOjectWhiteLIght
08 May, 02:11
Charlie Ward said Q started in the 1860's when President Lincoln found out they were trying to assassinate him... what say ye?

Tyler Winger @tjw9rc
27 October, 11:04
In response white light to his Publication
Yes. Essentially, Q is the modern representation of the President's Secret Army. George Washington actually had the origin with the Culper Ring and a special reconnaissance and fast assault teams. I don't know who this Charlie guy is, so I don't speak to his legitimacy, but for those that know the history of these elite executive special service groups it is common knowledge that Q is the descendent of the likes of the Culper RIng.

Tyler Winger @tjw9rc
27 October, 11:06
In response white light to his Publication
Here is a great historical and maybe almost chronological general description of these President's Army groups. https://17sog.substack.com...

Adonai Yeshua Ha Mashiach @Ragnorak
18 March, 10:32
Thag gifπŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚

Double Eagle @TheKingsChick
18 March, 09:58
β€πŸ‘Šβ€πŸ˜˜