Diana AndDennis @DianAandDennis
13 February, 09:08
Flawless Melania
A First Class Stunning 'White Hat' First Lady
even making swimming caps 'Great Again'
💟😇💓🙏🏻
@sabrinagal @TiffanyR369 @DanUSCG @WhiteBunnyQ

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sierra Victor @sv_patriot
15 March, 04:07
In response Diana AndDennis to her Publication
There are a lot of us in Anon-land who remember wearing this kind of swim cap but never, EVER did a single one of us look that beautiful.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Diana AndDennis @DianAandDennis
16 March, 04:29
In response Sierra Victor to her Publication
We love you #FLOTUS
a beauty that is so perfect she seems Heaven sent
Galactic Queen
💓✨💓🙏🏻💓

Sabrina Gal @Sabrinagal
It all makes sense... beauty Queen. Nicholas and Alexandria. Anastasia and her granddaughter. Russian royalty connected to Queen Victoria!💕🎀🌸
01:11 PM - Mar 18, 2021
In response Diana AndDennis to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Sabrinagal in this post can reply
Chrys Thunder @ChrysThunder
11 August, 06:07
In response Sabrina Gal to her Publication
where do you see anastasia?
A Slovenian is not a Russian...
her hometown was in the former Yugoslavia

Messiah One Is Coming @Pollywog47
22 March, 02:12
JFK verified over the weekend that Queen Diana is indeed DJT's wife. Prince Barron is their son. But...they have a daughter as well which is Princess Sarah. Born 8 months before William and the insurance policy William would never take the throne. Sarah looks like her mother almost exactly. Diana flew to the UK yesterday to handle the situation there ready to implode with the great awakening. Sarah left to. Trump will finish his time here till 2024 and then join Diana in the UK. Flynn will become the Prime Minister in UK. Both Harry&William were executed by the Cabal and Charles did not care. Heartless. JFK's words...not mine. Trump is giving $7,500 to all Americans for Celebration Day. Yay!!!!

11 August, 06:07
In response Messiah One Is Coming to her Publication
JFK words? or HSretoucher fake account?

Candie Mattos @Makenamm
21 March, 03:54
so obvious, Melania is Royalty. Presents so Regal, especially coming after the classless poser she followed.

trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
20 March, 03:51
Have you ever watched this movie? It is worth watching!!
https://www.youtube.com/wa...
Winter's Tale - Official Trailer [HD] - YouTube

http://winterstalemovie.comhttps://www.facebook.com/WintersTaleMovieIn theaters this Valentine's Day.Set in a mythic New York City and spanning more than a c...

Candie Mattos @Makenamm
21 March, 03:55
In response trudy Q17 to her Publication
It's a good one

20 March, 03:46

Diane Ross @dianeross48
27 May, 04:47
On my own without hearing or seeing any of the theories I thought that Melania Trump looked a lot like Grand Dutchess Tatiana, the daughter of Czar Nicholas ll of Russia.

11 August, 06:12
image of 1914...

Steve Murray @Stevie
19 March, 04:14
Knew there was a link with the Russian Royal family (sister in law is russian) I thought it might have been one of her sisters. That would mean that Diana could be Donalds wife which means Barron is their son. Diana could be Queen of England, Donald Prince Consort and Barron King in waiting. If Putin wanted to re install Russian royal family, which I believe he would, this will be his chance to do it. Then everyone could live peacefully, happily ever after.

Only followers of this user (KimDonaldson07) can see their posts

Candie Mattos @Makenamm
21 March, 04:00
In response Steve Murray to his Publication
That may be the plan

19 March, 03:14
WOW! I had a vivid dream about Anastasia & her family recently...I woke up feeling like they were connected somehow to Trump...felt like I was being given a message, yet wasn't sure what it was 😳

General Khaos @IgnoranceIsBl20
19 March, 03:10
Yeah I saw this earlier this AM, wanted to "circle" back to it this eve. :)
Thx!

General Khaos @IgnoranceIsBl20
19 March, 03:12
In response General Khaos to his Publication
No wonder their birthdays are so close.... (talking to myself...sorry) :)

Diane Ross @dianeross48
19 March, 02:32
A few months ago I watched some in depth documentaries about the Romanovs leading up to their tragic deaths. With absolutely no one giving me a hint I noticed that young beautiful Tatiana Romanov looked remarkably like our beautiful first lady, Melania. So, I am very excited that you posted this.

Elizabeth Bauer @ebauer
19 March, 05:18
In response Diane Ross to her Publication
Now I'm off on a search to discover.

Patricia Nitz @PattiCakeQTPatriot
19 March, 05:25
In response Diane Ross to her Publication
Thank you for this! new rabbit hole! My client says Maria, aka, Anastasia, name was switched, as he said... The name Maria is plain... He claims to be her grandson Eddie, He has the storiesof her journey... I cant wait to share this with him!!!