Diana AndDennis @DianAandDennis
13 February, 09:08
Flawless Melania
A First Class Stunning 'White Hat' First Lady
even making swimming caps 'Great Again'
💟😇💓🙏🏻
@sabrinagal @TiffanyR369 @DanUSCG @WhiteBunnyQ

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sierra Victor @sv_patriot
15 March, 04:07
In response Diana AndDennis to her Publication
There are a lot of us in Anon-land who remember wearing this kind of swim cap but never, EVER did a single one of us look that beautiful.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Diana AndDennis @DianAandDennis
16 March, 04:29
In response Sierra Victor to her Publication
We love you #FLOTUS
a beauty that is so perfect she seems Heaven sent
Galactic Queen
💓✨💓🙏🏻💓

Sabrina Gal @Sabrinagal
18 March, 01:11
In response Diana AndDennis to her Publication
It all makes sense... beauty Queen. Nicholas and Alexandria. Anastasia and her granddaughter. Russian royalty connected to Queen Victoria!💕🎀🌸

Only people mentioned by BigDaddysLightWarrior in this post can reply
Chrys Thunder @ChrysThunder
11 August, 06:12
In response trudy Q17 to her Publication
image of 1914...

Diane Ross @dianeross48
27 May, 04:47
On my own without hearing or seeing any of the theories I thought that Melania Trump looked a lot like Grand Dutchess Tatiana, the daughter of Czar Nicholas ll of Russia.

General Khaos @IgnoranceIsBl20
22 April, 12:35
I might rank as one of her top fans now, not sure what's up.