Diana AndDennis @DianAandDennis
13 February, 09:08
Flawless Melania
A First Class Stunning 'White Hat' First Lady
even making swimming caps 'Great Again'
💟😇💓🙏🏻
@sabrinagal @TiffanyR369 @DanUSCG @WhiteBunnyQ

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sierra Victor @sv_patriot
15 March, 04:07
In response Diana AndDennis to her Publication
There are a lot of us in Anon-land who remember wearing this kind of swim cap but never, EVER did a single one of us look that beautiful.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Diana AndDennis @DianAandDennis
16 March, 04:29
In response Sierra Victor to her Publication
We love you #FLOTUS
a beauty that is so perfect she seems Heaven sent
Galactic Queen
💓✨💓🙏🏻💓

Sabrina Gal @Sabrinagal
18 March, 01:11
In response Diana AndDennis to her Publication
It all makes sense... beauty Queen. Nicholas and Alexandria. Anastasia and her granddaughter. Russian royalty connected to Queen Victoria!💕🎀🌸

Messiah One Is Coming @Pollywog47
22 March, 02:12
In response Sabrina Gal to her Publication
JFK verified over the weekend that Queen Diana is indeed DJT's wife. Prince Barron is their son. But...they have a daughter as well which is Princess Sarah. Born 8 months before William and the insurance policy William would never take the throne. Sarah looks like her mother almost exactly. Diana flew to the UK yesterday to handle the situation there ready to implode with the great awakening. Sarah left to. Trump will finish his time here till 2024 and then join Diana in the UK. Flynn will become the Prime Minister in UK. Both Harry&William were executed by the Cabal and Charles did not care. Heartless. JFK's words...not mine. Trump is giving $7,500 to all Americans for Celebration Day. Yay!!!!

Only people mentioned by ChrysThunder in this post can reply
Messiah One Is Coming @Pollywog47
08 September, 06:21
In response Chrys Thunder to her Publication
Satire. lol That HSRetoucher guy is from Iran pretending to be JFKJr. He has a channel on Telegram and it's hysterical. The words he spells incorrectly makes me laugh. Like JFK couldn't spell. lmao There r numerous channels pushing that Trump coin. Omg. Its nonstop. They r all fake channels acquiring credit card info and people r buying those coins. smdh Those words above are his not mine. CBK has one to who is supposed to be Caroline Kennedy. Same thing. Selling coins. Santa Surfing is another Paytriot. She hustles crap every dang day. She used to work in Hollywood so that should tell us something. John McAffee's channel is now selling that coin as well. All bullshit. What upsets me is that Ghost Ezra posted the link to John McAfees channel. Hmmm? I am no longer on Telegram. Dangerous place.