Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
17 March, 09:26
Morning Patriots.
C it or Can't.

The art involved to keep things stable is impressive.
It's inevitable.
Circa Jan21
:)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
newbeginnings164 Discrete @newbeginnings164
17 March, 12:55
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
SORRY MAYBE .. . I AM TOTALLY LOST IN TRANSLATION ..

OR ..

IN THE COMPLEXITIES OF LOCAL USA CULTURE .... 😅

WHAT THE FUCKI ITS THIS ?
I MEAN ...

WHAT I MISSED WIT THIS #Trump #alleged #vaccines ENDORSEMENT AT 2021 #MARCH

ITS THIS THE #MARCH #Madness ?? 🤣🤪

IT REAL THIS ARTICLE ? 😂🤪

https://www.foxnews.com/me...

#wwg1wga
#MAGA
#Trump
#TheGreatAwakening
#GodWins
#Nothingcanstopwhatiscoming

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
17 March, 01:25
In response newbeginnings164 Discrete to his Publication
Was Maria one of those CIA trained reporters?

Pats Fan @AllweneedistheTRUTH
17 March, 02:06
In response Age of Enlightenment to her Publication
what does being a CIA reporter have to do with this.

17 March, 02:41
In response Pats Fan to his Publication
cant rem were I saw it but it was an internship ir something and I rem seeing her name along with Anderson Cooper I think. been a while. TRAINING. On telling the public what to believe.

17 March, 04:23
but what does that have to do woth Trump live on TV tellong people to take the vax

17 March, 07:22
I saw a post sometime saying not to believe anything on news. everything is backwards. you do know a war is raging? what ever his reason for saying that yesterday, he assumes, im sure, we dont have to have it spelled out for us any futher past Gates declaration of wanting to CULL a vast number of people off the planet. And his prefered method to do it: VACCINATION!

17 March, 07:36
i keep being told the war is over. we afe watching a movie

Top are gone. Rescuing children and cleaning out lower level operatives from DUMBS. Even after a snakes head is cut off the venom will still kill you. At that point, snake killed you just as dead as if it had been alive. Being careful with clean up is SERIOUSLY dangerous. 200 Spec Ops were rumored killed seversl weeks ago by Cabal sabotaging a DUMB surrender. Our Military are TRULY fighting for the REPUBLUC for the first time in over a hundred years. Time for Prayer & Patience. And educating as many ad will listen. Seeds planted will bear fruit when the time comes.
08:03 PM - Mar 17, 2021
Only people mentioned by Sparrows in this post can reply
Grandma Bonnie @grandma_1961
17 March, 10:33
you have NO REAL PROOF

17 March, 11:02
In response Grandma Bonnie to his Publication
no way would I ask for proof enough to compromise operations. this aint no game.

17 March, 10:31
knowing that only 10 people know the plan, how is it you have all this information?

17 March, 11:13
How long have you been "listening" on this site, gab and telegram or twitter before they kicked everyone off? You decide in your own heart & mind what after listening to some inportant people. I didnt get plugged in till october so I didnt learn the decoding technique. just started listening to people. when i hear the same stuff all ocer the place I personally give it credit. charlie ward, gene decode & ghostezra is good, Vincent kennedy, and lin wood post from telegram are good. bunch of others. cant tell you not to be afraid. this is biblical stuff. they have dropped enough crumbs to allow people to know white hats are on the job. if you are late to this, sorry. pick a few steadies and buckle up & pray.

Jewel Zzzzz @jewelofthenine
17 March, 08:16
🙏