Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
17 March, 09:26
Morning Patriots.
C it or Can't.

The art involved to keep things stable is impressive.
It's inevitable.
Circa Jan21
:)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
newbeginnings164 Discrete @newbeginnings164
17 March, 12:55
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
SORRY MAYBE .. . I AM TOTALLY LOST IN TRANSLATION ..

OR ..

IN THE COMPLEXITIES OF LOCAL USA CULTURE .... 😅

WHAT THE FUCKI ITS THIS ?
I MEAN ...

WHAT I MISSED WIT THIS #Trump #alleged #vaccines ENDORSEMENT AT 2021 #MARCH

ITS THIS THE #MARCH #Madness ?? 🤣🤪

IT REAL THIS ARTICLE ? 😂🤪

https://www.foxnews.com/me...

#wwg1wga
#MAGA
#Trump
#TheGreatAwakening
#GodWins
#Nothingcanstopwhatiscoming

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by Sparrows in this post can reply
Melissa Smith @cozysale
17 March, 04:17
In response Age of Enlightenment to her Publication
I never saw or heard anything until last night about Trump and Melania receiving the vaccine. Is it fake news?

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
17 March, 07:32
In response Melissa Smith to her Publication
I won't believe it EVEN IF I SEE HIM TAKE IT. THAT IS RIGHT UP THERE WITH ROBERT KENNEDY STICKING OUT HIS ARM TO TAKE IT! TOTALLY AGAINST EVERYTHING THESE PEOPLE HAVE LED US TO BELIEVE.
THAT SHOULD SUM IT UP. Med beds may be able to fix the vac injured but dead folks I wouldnt think are coming back to this life. We will progress to them someday, hopefully in the distant future. It would be nice if Maga people would refrain from getting into needless trouble. White hats are fighting a war on our behalf. Least I can do is hold my little piece of ground without needing a babysitter.

Pats Fan @AllweneedistheTRUTH
17 March, 02:06
what does being a CIA reporter have to do with this.

17 March, 02:41
In response Pats Fan to his Publication
cant rem were I saw it but it was an internship ir something and I rem seeing her name along with Anderson Cooper I think. been a while. TRAINING. On telling the public what to believe.

17 March, 01:35
Also, isnt Maria A BUSINESS reporter? either way...JUST SAY NO.

17 March, 01:51
I just listened to it. May be him. In which case it is about comms. In the end, do you really need him to tell you the technology in this shot changes your DNA, may cause death or permanent injury? And a virologist Dr in Belgium or Netherlands cant rem which, is saying the shot is going to cause vaccine driven mutations more deadly than original virus and that this may already be taking place. Shot violates every word in Hippocratic oath. Not only is there immediate harm but harm in the pipeline as well.