Vincent Kennedy⍟ @VincentKennedy
Morning Patriots.
C it or Can't.

The art involved to keep things stable is impressive.
It's inevitable.
Circa Jan21
:)
09:26 AM - Mar 17, 2021
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Angie Mac @AngieMac
15 February, 05:06
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Done in 30/House cleaning?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Joe Q Public @joeqpublic3608
15 February, 04:35
" C "

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
15 February, 04:33
" c "

15 February, 04:29
09:26 = ((9:(2+6) = 8)) 9+8 = 17 ;-)
" C "
## 4489 - > #25

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
15 February, 04:19
09:26 AM, Mar. 17, 2021

Just Me!!!! @Sunshine6886
20 April, 08:21
If you are not pissed off, you are not paying attention!
WAKE UP America!!!

Only followers of this user (GemGal20) can see their posts

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
19 March, 07:24

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
19 March, 07:23

Grammie Ginger @ggcozy
18 March, 02:01

InGod WeTrust @1NationUnderGod
18 March, 01:28

Carminda Camara @CarmindaC
18 March, 01:22
;)

Titanium Installer @Yeethotdab17
18 March, 12:18
nFt

Donny TheProphet donated @DonnyTheProphet
18 March, 11:07

Pray 4 Good @RedHotDot
18 March, 08:46
Donald Trump sworn in as 45th president of the United States

Irene Nefelli @Irene_Nefelli
18 March, 05:52
Timestamp 3:26
False flag(s).
POTUS 100% insulated.
Expect fireworks.
JUSTICE.
Q

Gematria 264
God bless, Patriots.
We are proud.
Q

Freedom 24. @Freedom24
18 March, 01:43
I can't imagine the intensity on all sides. Keeping left vs righ, good vs evil, child protectors vs child abusers (nice word for them), country vs world leaders. Im not sure anyone can argue the Q psyop helped tremendously in multiple ways

newbeginnings164 Discrete @newbeginnings164
19 March, 06:44
In response Freedom 24. to his Publication
YOU CANT IMAGINE IT BECASUE ITS BULLSHIT

THE IDEA ITS TO CONTROL BOTH SIDES AND THIS IS WHAT YOU ARE SEEN NOW

99% DECODES THAT YOU ARE SEEN NOW ARE PURE BULLSHIT

AND 60% OF POSITIVE COMMENTS TO THESE FAKE DECODES
ARE #LARP #Shills OR #BOTS RIGHT NOW

19 March, 06:50
In response Freedom 24. to his Publication
CONTESSA D #ALESSANDRO #Pelosi

#BREAKFAST AT -- TIFANNYS -- AT #KENNEDYS

ALL THIS LEGION OF MIDAGAE LADYS FANTASIZING WITH DATE A #KENENDY AND HAVE A #CAMELOT EXPERIENCIE

AND LA #CONTESSA D ALESSANDRO NANCY #Pelosi HAS LIVE THE #kennedy ADVENTURE FOR REAL ..

BUT .YEARS IN ADVANCE

SORRY GIRLS

YOU ARRIVED DECADES LATE
PELOSI WAS THERE BEFORE BECAUSE IT #BLOODLINE

AND ALL THE #KENNEDYS ONLINE #CHEERLEADERS ARE PURE VULGARITY WITH A VULGAR DNA 🤣

America First @AmericaFirst17
18 March, 12:45

Only God Can! donated @Hemy01
17 March, 11:09
. . .

True North @TrueNorthGirl
17 March, 10:31
Dang.
C it or Can’t.
[Ci tor] Can’t.

Care International?
Guidelines for Emergency Deployment (CI Red.)

CI is a nonprofit agency for Humanitarian Aid located in Atlanta Georgia - with revenues at over $620MM. That’s a lot of cabbage.
“Worldwide Humanitarian Aid”

Did I fall into a weird rabbit hole or what?

Beverly Chase @Bachase4
15 February, 04:21
In response True North to her Publication
Thats an awesome rabbit hole! Maybe they are using it in conjunction with this
https://www.fema.gov/sites...

DaC haos @DaChaos
17 March, 10:01
Happy St. Patrick's Day VK. Hope everything good. All good here. Just holding the line. God Bless 🙏

Bay 17d @Bay17d
18 March, 03:03
In response DaC haos to his Publication
Happy St. Pattys VK and Chaos!

Same here brothers. Fighting the Good Fight and Standing Firm in the name of Truth!

Jim Rogowski @Rogo0077
17 March, 09:25
IF SOMEBODY PUT A GUN TO MY HEAD AND SAID PICK A DATE FOR IT TO START PUBLICLY I'D HAVE TO SAY 3/22/21!!

IT FITS IN SO MANY WAYS!!

Gail ... @Gmw10279
17 March, 07:53
C as in today's Schumann?

Brett Tescher @bktastic__
17 March, 07:05
I agree! We are so blessed VK.
I hope when the time comes, all those involved can do the right thing.

Blessings to you.
Godspeed!

Widget 260 @widget260
17 March, 06:27
I'm really bad at this but Cit is also citibank and the art involved to keep things stable could be referring to the economic transition. Two economies running paralell to each other without either crashing.

HTG TheolddoG @HTGthelapis
17 March, 05:47
Good Afternoon, VK. Just a .

Truth Seeker @Patriotmom68
17 March, 05:46
wwg1wga

Adam Lima @Monkey_Hunter
17 March, 05:12
I can't wait. I can feel things moving in the right direction. An inner certainty, which I felt when Trump was running in 2016. Good morning, sir. (And when this is all over, somebody needs to write a book about how the anons figured all this decoding out - it never ceases to amaze me.)

Jed ___ @Jed__
18 March, 01:37
In response Adam Lima to his Publication
I agree. I get lost with the decodes, not my strong point at all.

19 March, 06:42
In response Adam Lima to his Publication
ven worst then
this then means that#Trump maybe has been substituted by a#CLON#double or#CGI as#Biden

and that has no power not even to get out ad defend HIMSELF OR THE PEOPLE OF THE#vaccine#genocide#Depopulation PROGRAM

THAT HIMSELF HELP TO ARM TROUGHT THE US MILITARY#WARPSPEED
AND THE#TOXICS AS#Pfizer
#AstraZeneca
AND OTHERS

AS SAME AS GORBACHEV WAS#Isolated FOR#Optics

FOR THE POWERS THAT BE EN HIS#Mar A LAGO
(#DACHA WHINTER HOUSE )
IN THE RUSSIAN#Coup OF#1991

#wwg1wga

#MAGA

#Trump

#TheGreatAwakening

#GodWins

#Nothingcanstopwhatiscoming

Mai Mamdouh @Maimamdouh
17 March, 04:57
Morning VK ❣️💐
I feel it, but I need to touch it 😊😊

LightHeartAnon • LHA donated @LightHeartAnon
17 March, 03:31
C=3, and it takes 3 to see.

I see the art of War unfolding before me.

I humbly bow in gratitude to those fighting for us all.

May we win, Bigly.

:)

Laura9 IAM @IAM_Laura9
17 March, 03:57
In response LightHeartAnon • LHA to her Publication
Hi Light Heart!
Miss you!

LightHeartAnon • LHA donated @LightHeartAnon
17 March, 03:57
In response LightHeartAnon • LHA to her Publication
WWG1WGA