MzMidniteRider333 ... @MzMidniteRider333
Why is nobody talking about the Ninja in the background?
What’s with the white face and hood, jogging away once the camera’s are noticed. what is he holding in his hand...samuria sword? 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿
Where is the secret service?
06:15 PM - Mar 17, 2021
Only people mentioned by MzMidniteRider333 in this post can reply
chore Toke @choretoke
17 March, 07:07
In response MzMidniteRider333 ... to her Publication
It looks to me that was Death the Grim Reaper⚰️ coming after Creepy Joe , the Grim Reaper saw the cameras did an about face started walking the other way❗️🤨🤔😁🇺🇸🇵🇷🇺🇸🇵🇷

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Elsie M.. @Maxine1111
17 March, 06:27
It's all part of the movie.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carey Lou @Careylou
17 March, 06:24
great point!

Jody Donohue @Jody
17 March, 06:22
😂😂😂

Rachel T22 donated @RachelT
17 March, 06:21
😂😂😂

Florida Patriot @NJmomInFL
17 March, 06:19
First I'm seeing the Ninja. I'm pretty sure the clip I saw of this yesterday had the Ninja edited out. I was focused on the hand going through the microphone. Time to bring back The Donald.

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
17 March, 06:18
SO weird.

MzMidniteRider333 ... @MzMidniteRider333
17 March, 06:15
CGI much? Stranger than fiction