TheNow AndThen @TT2021
Just watched a tt video of a guy who lives on the border. He said there is a "rape" tree on Mexicos side. It's where they throw the panties of the children they rape. Jesus Christ how much longer? Please end this. Please. My heart is sick. Just sick. How many more lives? Is this some sick sacrificial shit that will never end? Jesus turn the tables. Burn them down and cast them to hell for eternity.
10:28 AM - Mar 17, 2021
Only people mentioned by TT2021 in this post can reply
PAIN NOW @PAIN
29 March, 07:24
In response TheNow AndThen to his Publication
One thing we have learned with absolute certainty.....Patriots are purely, plainly and simply NOT IN CONTROL.......so when do We, The People take matters into our own hands? We have no justice, no PUB;IC arrests of the Schiff, Nadler, Graham and McConnell types. We have no President. We have no country.

I have a GREAT idea.......istead of continuing to Trust a Plan that we can ALL see doesn't exist, how about WE march to DC and end this entire scam today? How far can the AMerican Patriot be pushed until WE act?

YOU tell ME! Sickening how pussy soft you people have become!

LET'S MOTHER FUCKING GO!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
John Qpublic @Jamesbridgebuilder
29 March, 07:54
In response PAIN NOW to his Publication
I have a better idea. Why don't you show us something that let's us know you have a clue what you're talking about? Yeah didn't think so. Let us do what we do.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kimberly Thomas @KimberlyT
29 March, 09:20
In response PAIN NOW to his Publication
Relax!

Jones 5.56 FMJ @Rifleman
27 March, 01:23
why are the militias not stepping in to help stop this shit they have every right since the govt refuses to help or protect america. its time boys before its to late time to turn off the TV,get your dick out of your hand and put down the big mac and go to work!!!!!

Phyllis Diller @PhyllisDiller
27 March, 10:55
MustangMedic who was in Washington DC as a citizen reporter has gone down to the border and is there now. He is sending short clips of what he sees and interviews with police and border patrol agents and things he sees at the partially completed wall....just in case you would like to check it out....

https://www.youtube.com/wa...
Breaking White Vans moving Troops McAllen Texas Immigration Crisis MustangMedic Reporting #shorts - YouTube

Want to see Breaking News FIRST join us on Patreon https://www.patreon.com/MustangMedicWhat’s really interesting is they are moving some Troops one at a time...

TheNow AndThen @TT2021
27 March, 11:16
In response Phyllis Diller to her Publication
Thank you! I haven't watched his videos in a few days. Here's another. https://youtu.be/RUTWWs45B...

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
27 March, 10:29
Amen. Children have no choice. The adults whose decisions have put them in bulnerable dituations need to ne punished!

Elizabeth McDowell @EMcDowell
27 March, 09:37
all of my Liberal friends are posting that its horrible to not give these people water. I guess the MSM is talking about that. None of these people are mentioning how horroble it is that these children are being trafficked. breaks my heart.

QueZ Sentme @Q_Sentme
17 March, 12:39
Actually that isn't new...Saw that a few years ago, maybe via Glenn Beck.

TheNow AndThen @TT2021
17 March, 12:45
In response QueZ Sentme to her Publication
I'm sure. Seems I've heard that as well. Really hit me hard hearing it this morning. Burns me to my core. Makes me cry out to God for it to end. But the end never seems to come. And then I have to shut it off before I lose my mind. I have no power, no resources to make it end. And that breaks my heart because I feel like I can't do anything. I just want it to end. I can't bare to think of what's happening but I know I have to.

Jim Stelts @jstelts
17 March, 12:28
We live on the border,, Laredo to be exact.. saw a video yesterday of people actually drowning in the Rio Grande near here as the currant was too strong and no one to help them.

TheNow AndThen @TT2021
17 March, 12:38
In response Jim Stelts to his Publication
It's all just so horribly sad.

Marti Noonan @mjnoonan
17 March, 12:09
🙏Amen..

Only followers of this user (JazzyMama) can see their posts

Heidi Heidi @TruthSleuth
17 March, 12:03
it's a war on who controlls the media narrative. No media will report any truth. In the mighty name of Jesus Cnrist, may ALL darkness be brought into full light/ revelation/ outrage/ and acceptance to what's happening with our children. That no onw be allowed to deny or look away. May this end today! in Jesus' all mighty name. Amen.

Love Wins @Lovewins_17
27 March, 09:25
In response Heidi Heidi to his Publication
Prayed that with you sister!
In Hos name. Now. 🙏

Karrie Welch @Iammeq
17 March, 12:01
🙏🏻

cram rakam @SSNRealityCheck
17 March, 11:52
Millions what this to end.
At what point is the breaking point?
Civil War?
That would force the Military to get going.

TheNow AndThen @TT2021
17 March, 11:56
In response cram rakam to his Publication
It's blowing my mind. Our own military fighting against us who demand the change. Brother against brother and still the evil stands. How sad. How pathethic we've become.

Special Agent Jax @Kralc1776
17 March, 11:42
Rev. 6:10

Storm Bringer @Elric
17 March, 11:32
It's up to us to stop it here, it's up to God to judge them for eternity. So I have to ask, when are we going to stop it?

TheNow AndThen @TT2021
17 March, 11:48
In response Storm Bringer to his Publication
That's the burning question.

Rinka May @rinkamay
17 March, 01:11
In response Storm Bringer to his Publication
How do I stop it? What do I do? I can't leave my children to go fight. Withouth some kind of organized effort NOTHING WILL HAPPEN. Who will organize it? And we all know what happens to "organized" groups, corruption, money laundring, misappropriation of funds, abuses...I am afraid only God can change this now. It burns me to the core, but I am not sure what to do.

StillInIt X3for45 @StillInItX3
17 March, 11:27
😭😭😭