TheNow AndThen @TT2021
17 March, 10:28
Just watched a tt video of a guy who lives on the border. He said there is a "rape" tree on Mexicos side. It's where they throw the panties of the children they rape. Jesus Christ how much longer? Please end this. Please. My heart is sick. Just sick. How many more lives? Is this some sick sacrificial shit that will never end? Jesus turn the tables. Burn them down and cast them to hell for eternity.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
QueZ Sentme @Q_Sentme
Actually that isn't new...Saw that a few years ago, maybe via Glenn Beck.
12:39 PM - Mar 17, 2021
In response TheNow AndThen to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Q_Sentme in this post can reply
TheNow AndThen @TT2021
17 March, 12:45
In response QueZ Sentme to her Publication
I'm sure. Seems I've heard that as well. Really hit me hard hearing it this morning. Burns me to my core. Makes me cry out to God for it to end. But the end never seems to come. And then I have to shut it off before I lose my mind. I have no power, no resources to make it end. And that breaks my heart because I feel like I can't do anything. I just want it to end. I can't bare to think of what's happening but I know I have to.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396