TheNow AndThen @TT2021
17 March, 10:28
Just watched a tt video of a guy who lives on the border. He said there is a "rape" tree on Mexicos side. It's where they throw the panties of the children they rape. Jesus Christ how much longer? Please end this. Please. My heart is sick. Just sick. How many more lives? Is this some sick sacrificial shit that will never end? Jesus turn the tables. Burn them down and cast them to hell for eternity.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
PAIN NOW @PAIN
29 March, 07:24
In response TheNow AndThen to his Publication
One thing we have learned with absolute certainty.....Patriots are purely, plainly and simply NOT IN CONTROL.......so when do We, The People take matters into our own hands? We have no justice, no PUB;IC arrests of the Schiff, Nadler, Graham and McConnell types. We have no President. We have no country.

I have a GREAT idea.......istead of continuing to Trust a Plan that we can ALL see doesn't exist, how about WE march to DC and end this entire scam today? How far can the AMerican Patriot be pushed until WE act?

YOU tell ME! Sickening how pussy soft you people have become!

LET'S MOTHER FUCKING GO!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
John Qpublic @Jamesbridgebuilder
I have a better idea. Why don't you show us something that let's us know you have a clue what you're talking about? Yeah didn't think so. Let us do what we do.
07:54 AM - Mar 29, 2021
In response PAIN NOW to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Jamesbridgebuilder in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from John Qpublic, click on at the bottom under it