CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
Maria B did push the envelope and interrupt fake Trump with her leading questions. If that was trump in reality (instead of CGI or fake convo), then Trump would not have allowed her to dominate the conversation with her leading questions. IT WAS ALL ABOUT TRYING TO TRICK AND FORCE VACCINE DENIERS INTO TAKING THE POISON VACCINE. TRUMP WOULD NEVER DO THAT. I DO NOT BELIEVE IT. THIS WAS JUST LIKE THE FAKE BIDAN INAUGURATION. TRUMPS CONVO WAS NOT MATHEMATICALLY ORGANIZED LIKE HE ALWAYS DOES. AND WHY DID DON JR NOT GET ON SOCIAL MEDIA AND SAY "MY FATHER" THIS AND "MY FATHER THINKS" THAT. FAKE, FAKE, FAKE! WHERE WAS TRUMP THAT HE WAS NOT IN A POSITION TO DENY THIS CONVO TO AMERICANS? WHAT IS HE DOING THAT MAKES HIM TOO BUSY RIGHT NOW TO EVEN DENY A FAKE MEDIA SCAM WITH MARIA B AND FAUX FOX?
09:08 AM - Mar 17, 2021
Only people mentioned by IMPatriotRU in this post can reply
Arctic Viper @ArcticViper
17 March, 09:58
In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication
Ok, seriously, I was confused AF when I heard this interview and it didn't even occur to me they would deepfake it. I thought my eyes were open but maybe not. This is why I tune in here, to get new ideas. I'm still putting it in the "maybe" stack but it would explain a lot. Thank you!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carey Lou @Careylou
17 March, 09:55
I didn't watch it live but would like to see it. Is there a link to it yet?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
17 March, 10:03
In response Carey Lou to her Publication

Mikkee Writelikeitis @Mikkee
17 March, 09:47
My thoughts on this also....I only turned Fox on to hear Trump...and I felt deceived.

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
17 March, 09:31
John 10:1-5
"I tell you the truth, anyone who sneaks ovsr the wall of a sheepfold, rather than going through the gate, must surely be a thief anf a robber! But the one who enters through the gate is the shepherd of yhe sheep. The gatekeeper opens the gate for him, and the sheep recognize his voice and come to him. He calls his own sheep by name and leads them out. After he has gathered his own flock, he walks ahead of them, and they follow him because they know his voice. (My emphise here.) THEY WON'T FOLLOW A STRANGER; THEY WILL RUN FROM HIM BECAUSE THEY DON'T KNOW HIS VOICE."
I can vouch for last verse, because I had a flock of sheep a till a few years ago. Once my husband came into the night pen unanounced looking for me and camr in close to the sheep and I before he spoke...ALMOST CAUSED THEM TO JUMP OUT OF THEIR SKINS! THEN THEY BOLTED! Automatic reaction. They are a prey animal. Nearly defensless.
I didn't watch Fake News interview. If it didn't SOUND like DJT... R

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
17 March, 09:26
One more thing that stuck out to me even more than what "Trump" was saying, what overshadowed even that is that IF Maria were not deep state NO damn way they would have her on tv. AND they call shit heads like her "controlled opposition" i.e. feigning opposition to the deep state. Gonna have to go with BETA SLAVE for one hundred Chuck. lol

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
17 March, 09:18
Gonna have to go with Ghost on this one.

Nina Patriot @Safefamiliesmom
17 March, 09:18
And this is why do many anons intuitively felt icky with this interview. Trump would not try and coerce the vaccine. We KNOW who our Potus is.