CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
17 March, 09:08
Maria B did push the envelope and interrupt fake Trump with her leading questions. If that was trump in reality (instead of CGI or fake convo), then Trump would not have allowed her to dominate the conversation with her leading questions. IT WAS ALL ABOUT TRYING TO TRICK AND FORCE VACCINE DENIERS INTO TAKING THE POISON VACCINE. TRUMP WOULD NEVER DO THAT. I DO NOT BELIEVE IT. THIS WAS JUST LIKE THE FAKE BIDAN INAUGURATION. TRUMPS CONVO WAS NOT MATHEMATICALLY ORGANIZED LIKE HE ALWAYS DOES. AND WHY DID DON JR NOT GET ON SOCIAL MEDIA AND SAY "MY FATHER" THIS AND "MY FATHER THINKS" THAT. FAKE, FAKE, FAKE! WHERE WAS TRUMP THAT HE WAS NOT IN A POSITION TO DENY THIS CONVO TO AMERICANS? WHAT IS HE DOING THAT MAKES HIM TOO BUSY RIGHT NOW TO EVEN DENY A FAKE MEDIA SCAM WITH MARIA B AND FAUX FOX?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Arctic Viper @ArcticViper
Ok, seriously, I was confused AF when I heard this interview and it didn't even occur to me they would deepfake it. I thought my eyes were open but maybe not. This is why I tune in here, to get new ideas. I'm still putting it in the "maybe" stack but it would explain a lot. Thank you!
09:58 AM - Mar 17, 2021
In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication
Only people mentioned by ArcticViper in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Arctic Viper, click on at the bottom under it