CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
17 March, 09:08
Maria B did push the envelope and interrupt fake Trump with her leading questions. If that was trump in reality (instead of CGI or fake convo), then Trump would not have allowed her to dominate the conversation with her leading questions. IT WAS ALL ABOUT TRYING TO TRICK AND FORCE VACCINE DENIERS INTO TAKING THE POISON VACCINE. TRUMP WOULD NEVER DO THAT. I DO NOT BELIEVE IT. THIS WAS JUST LIKE THE FAKE BIDAN INAUGURATION. TRUMPS CONVO WAS NOT MATHEMATICALLY ORGANIZED LIKE HE ALWAYS DOES. AND WHY DID DON JR NOT GET ON SOCIAL MEDIA AND SAY "MY FATHER" THIS AND "MY FATHER THINKS" THAT. FAKE, FAKE, FAKE! WHERE WAS TRUMP THAT HE WAS NOT IN A POSITION TO DENY THIS CONVO TO AMERICANS? WHAT IS HE DOING THAT MAKES HIM TOO BUSY RIGHT NOW TO EVEN DENY A FAKE MEDIA SCAM WITH MARIA B AND FAUX FOX?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carey Lou @Careylou
17 March, 09:55
In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication
I didn't watch it live but would like to see it. Is there a link to it yet?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by IMPatriotRU in this post can reply
Carey Lou @Careylou
17 March, 10:12
In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication
Thank you so much