: I-Am: Sovereign: Makakilo @Qarmy_Anon
16 March, 11:35
animals and nature are keys to our survival

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Yester Vue @realyestervue
16 March, 11:37
In response : I-Am: Sovereign: Makakilo to his Publication
...and in the most emotionally catastrophic way too...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
16 March, 11:38
In response Yester Vue to his Publication
nailed it. theres nothing lite about it. its drastic and overdramatized. but we are needed to usher in the transition

Yester Vue @realyestervue
54 and an amazing public speaker, well learned, great teacher too. Fear no one anywhere, but cannot relax in crowds, too much input, and have no friends...literally. I can't handle home being invaded with outside interference... my only decompression is home with my wife and son and I am up late when they sleep as I am in my solo element then. We all interact in public places/settings/events but all of us are very private and my son even rarely has company. It can be a struggle and sometimes a great gift but I still have not been well at "throttling" it even at my age..
11:46 PM - Mar 16, 2021
Only people mentioned by realyestervue in this post can reply
17 March, 02:02
In response Yester Vue to his Publication
you are not alone. i am right here with you. i feel others auras and vibrations. its overwhelming especially in big crowds. animals and nature are the keys to our survival. i invite you to a global meditation on March 24