Only people mentioned by Qarmy_Anon in this post can reply
Aunt Ro# @AuntRo
16 March, 11:44
In response : I-Am: Sovereign: Makakilo to his Publication
truth

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
anon anon @Qcolorado
16 March, 11:43
could this look like bipolar in an 18 year old?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Rochelle Freeland @Togoodjr
16 March, 11:48
In response anon anon to her Publication
i would really be careful putting labels on your child. i am extremely echausted tonight. i will be happy to go into detail tomorrow when i am rested.

LSU PATRIOT @LSUPatriot
16 March, 11:38
TRUTH! Gardening and my horse have helped me bigly!!!!

: I-Am: Sovereign: Makakilo @Qarmy_Anon
16 March, 11:39
In response LSU PATRIOT to her Publication
yugely!!

17 March, 01:47
In response LSU PATRIOT to her Publication
i invite you to a global meditation on March 24

Yester Vue @realyestervue
16 March, 11:37
...and in the most emotionally catastrophic way too...

16 March, 11:38
In response Yester Vue to his Publication
nailed it. theres nothing lite about it. its drastic and overdramatized. but we are needed to usher in the transition