P.J. 777 @HiiiPow3r
Make no mistake, we are taking our Country back. We the People will NEVER let the steal stand! It was true then and it is still true today. Right now, our greatest weapon against the invisible enemy is prayer and truth. Thank God we can't predict every move and countermove in this Silent War to take back planet earth, but rest assured it will happen! God bless, Patriots. πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦…#wwg1wga
07:11 PM - Mar 15, 2021
Only people mentioned by HiiiPow3r in this post can reply
Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
02 March, 11:37
In response P.J. 777 to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
02 March, 11:37

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
some one special to some @godrus
16 July, 09:08
Blackhawk in downtown Seattle! https://youtu.be/iX05agv1w...

angel feathers ⭐️⭐️⭐️ @movementiscomin
16 July, 05:43

angel feathers ⭐️⭐️⭐️ @movementiscomin
16 July, 05:43

Sonia Trenorden @Russell48
16 July, 03:52
Well said Juan !! 🐸

Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
16 July, 03:13
NOT listening to Juan. hes a doomsday patriot.

Candie Mattos @Makenamm
16 July, 01:44
Love love love, Pain is Coming. Our Time is Now! No more of their Cheat, Corruption or their Evil. The Black Hearts are Finished. All the Glory to our Father God.

BreeZe45 QZQ @BreeZ45Q
19 March, 10:19
This Is My Go To Video When I Need Encourgement! Love This Man!

LanieLou _MAGADonian @LanieLou_MAGADonian
16 March, 12:01
Love Juan O Savin... He's usually so patient as he explains
"How to Read" the things he can't talk about...

THIS is Crystal Clear. Justice IS Coming.

If you're feeling helpless, include a request for Justice
in your Prayers! The God will hear you.

Aggie Gordon @Aggie1975
16 March, 12:01
haha. great clip. his homer simpson impersonation is spot on. is he the voice of homer simpson?

Danita Rhea @GentryRose
15 March, 09:45
RIGHTEOUS INDIGNATION AT ITS BEST!!!!

Little jo59 @Littlejo59
15 March, 09:04
Sometimes, thats just the ONLY was to rightfully describe it!!!

Storm Bringer @Elric
15 March, 08:58
Don't know what planet you're on but the election was stole, it stands, and we allowed it to happen. Now we the people are being held accountable. What we do from here on out will be the deciding factor whether we remain a free nation. Only ones who can rectify this shitshow is for every man, woman, and even child to make a stand. If we wait for anons digital army we've already lost.

Danita Rhea @GentryRose
15 March, 09:47
In response Storm Bringer to his Publication
Can WE conservative STATES step DOWN from the Union??? I say let's DO it and DO it SOON~

I AM Cedaina donated @CDDanford
15 March, 08:50
YES!!!
Juan is a Patriot with Passion!!
πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

California American @CaliforniaAmerican
15 March, 07:57
Juan Knows...
March 15 (3 yr delta)
Q 948...bring the rain...

Peaceful Power @PeacefulPower
15 March, 07:43
Juan, you stand as my inspiration.

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
15 March, 07:42
Hahahahahahaha that guy sounds like my dad. An ex soldier, maybe he is my kin. lolololol Made me miss my dad.

Daisy Foxburr @chublake
15 March, 07:37
Well, it better happen soon. I am losing faith and I have lost all my friends. My family is still with me on this, but there is alot of damage being done while we wait for this that we have been following for for a LONG TIME.

Jose Bito @Josebito
15 March, 07:46
In response Daisy Foxburr to her Publication
I agree. Every day, the DEMs add one more destructive layer to the already existing destructive layers of of EOs, Legislations, arrests, treasonous deals, and more illegal immigrants swarming into USA through the border including the 3000 Illegal Immigrants are about to be housed in Dallas Convention Center by Biden. That is irreversible damage to America.

Danita Rhea @GentryRose
15 March, 09:48
In response Daisy Foxburr to her Publication
STATES SHOULD STEP DOWN FROM THE UNION!!!!! WE NEED TO "DO SOMETHING" OR STFUp~~~~~

Angie Montgomery-Corvi @Fudge17
15 March, 07:31
first time i heard that, i'd left work & fuming mad but had to stuff it. played that FULL BLAST over &over &felt like a million bucks the rest of the night. πŸ‘ŠπŸ’ͺ love u juan!(& hope i never piss u off) 😝

Anthony - MAGA Z WWG1WGA @shiftworker1976
15 March, 07:25
Juan has spoken. Any fucking Questions?

Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
15 March, 07:23
I prefer to hear the whole conversation. you got it?

P.J. 777 @HiiiPow3r
15 March, 07:25
In response Phantom Virus2020 to her Publication
YouTube censored the conversation and took it down.

Dont Driink The KOOL AID -Z @DDK
15 March, 07:21
GET SOMW COMMIES

Bradley Thornton @Jed1951
15 March, 07:15
β€οΈπŸ™πŸΌβ˜πŸΌ

Enough Already! @emdSD
15 March, 07:14
well hot damn!
that was flipping AWESOME
love it love it love it !!!!

Karen Lou @Sapphire
15 March, 07:14
What Juan said!πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

Enough Already! @emdSD
15 March, 07:18
In response Karen Lou to her Publication
this audio made me more confident and reassured than i have felt in a long long time. so thank you Mr. O'Savin and @hiiipow3r

Tiffany R369 @TiffanyR369
15 March, 07:21
The CLQCK is ticking... we must stay stRong and fight back with vigoR!
Have faith, Patriots!
#MAGA #TheBestIsYetToCome