P.J. 777 @HiiiPow3r
15 March, 07:11
Make no mistake, we are taking our Country back. We the People will NEVER let the steal stand! It was true then and it is still true today. Right now, our greatest weapon against the invisible enemy is prayer and truth. Thank God we can't predict every move and countermove in this Silent War to take back planet earth, but rest assured it will happen! God bless, Patriots. πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦…#wwg1wga

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Daisy Foxburr @chublake
15 March, 07:37
In response P.J. 777 to his Publication
Well, it better happen soon. I am losing faith and I have lost all my friends. My family is still with me on this, but there is alot of damage being done while we wait for this that we have been following for for a LONG TIME.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jose Bito @Josebito
I agree. Every day, the DEMs add one more destructive layer to the already existing destructive layers of of EOs, Legislations, arrests, treasonous deals, and more illegal immigrants swarming into USA through the border including the 3000 Illegal Immigrants are about to be housed in Dallas Convention Center by Biden. That is irreversible damage to America.
07:46 PM - Mar 15, 2021
In response Daisy Foxburr to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Josebito in this post can reply
Danita Rhea @GentryRose
15 March, 09:49
In response Jose Bito to his Publication
TEXAS...STEP DOWN FROM THE UNION AND THEN TAKE YOUR BORDER BACK!!!!!!

NOW!