Just sayin'
08:41 PM - Mar 14, 2021
Only people mentioned by Cowboyw2b in this post can reply
Brett Tescher @bktastic__
15 March, 08:37
In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication
Juan signed this into his book during his interview with NiƱo on 3.11.21

Along with "Winning, Winning, Winning, Won!"

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
15 March, 01:39
Are we at the precipice yet?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Yes Yelloecanary @Yelloecanary
16 March, 12:12
In response Auntie_M 369 to her Publication
My answer, yes we are. Or very, very close. Also, the figure there in the picture, it isnt an actual person, look close & see its pixelation and that it was freehand drawn in. But I have a "what do you see" question. Is the figure on its hands, or its feet? And if you see it doing a handstand, that is pretty amazing. Sort of like, a bit of showmanship at the end. So, it makes me think of..."Youre going to love how this ends."

New Years Day @NewYearsDay
15 March, 01:17
My hubby and my anniversary! šŸ™

Yes Yelloecanary @Yelloecanary
16 March, 12:16
In response New Years Day to her Publication
Happy Anniversary! šŸŽ†

SJ. Rocks @SaraJaneRocks
14 March, 09:49
what is Match 15 on [their] calendar?

QueeN Zlander @iamnowhere
14 March, 09:42

Wlim Elgof @johnny1x
14 March, 09:39
We'll see...
Tic Tok

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
14 March, 09:33
its my birthday tomorrow. what a great present it would be to have a big boomšŸ’„šŸ’„

PAIN NOW @PAIN
14 March, 09:28
Sure would be wonderful to finally SEE real and true PUBLIC justice.

Thosands of criminals running amok globally and all we have is "God Wins" and "Trust the Plan". Do better, folks. IT's YOUR mother fucking country! Or WAS!

Jeffro Bodean @Jeffro_Bodean
15 March, 11:38
In response PAIN NOW to his Publication
there WILL come a time people will bo monger be held back by ā€œtrust the planā€....
I for one have been ā€œshownā€ enough.
I didnt vote for this and dint think enough did to offset all of ā€œusā€ that did.

Diane Ross @dianeross48
21 March, 06:07
In response PAIN NOW to his Publication
You might want to check out the following website: amg-news.com. They list the arrests, imprisonments and executions of well known people. Lots has been happening for years. They don't want society to collapse out of shock because of the horror of their crimes. That is why the truth is leaked out slowly thus far.

Bri e.. @Nojustno2
mr pool. i think it looks like the ides of march

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
Anything notable on the Q clock for tomorrow?

Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
14 March, 09:56
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
A couple of interesting dates are mirrored on the Qclock tomorrow.
12.26 = Washington crossed the Delaware
4.19 = Shot heard around the world.

Also, last year Trump a called for a National Day of Prayer and VK timestamps lead to 'watch the water.'

Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
14 March, 09:12
Dates and time can be interchangeable.
Example --> 3:15 = 3.15

EyeQ Spirit @rghardy3
14 March, 11:30
Time of 3:42 on the Q watch.

Drop #342

End is near.
Q

R you ready for Incoming BOOMS ?

Photon 333 donated @Photon
15 March, 02:27
Q said to say . . . make sure you go do something fun today that doesn't involve numbers. šŸ˜‚šŸ‘ŠšŸ’™

Madden Smith @Madden04
14 March, 08:57
haha. This is sure one heck of a crazy March were having! Boy oh boy those boom are sure shaking this country right now! March 15, I for one can not wait to see NOTHING HAPPEN. Watch another magical watch will pop up that will be something related to April, then another clock for another month. Boom Boom Boom aka ZZzzzZZZZZZZZzzzzz

Johnny Thunders @Lamf77
14 March, 08:54
Ides Of March.

The Ides of March (/aÉŖdz/; Latin: Idus Martiae, Late Latin: Idus Martii)[1] is the 74th day in the Roman calendar, corresponding to 15 March. It was marked by several religious observances and was notable for the Romans as a deadline for settling debts.[2] In 44 BC, it became notorious as the date of the assassination of Julius Caesar which made the Ides of March a turning point in Roman history.

North *** @Northstar
14 March, 09:10
In response Johnny Thunders to his Publication
!!! 3x15=45

Maria. Liv. @maria07
14 March, 08:51
šŸ™šŸ™šŸ™šŸ‘šŸ‘šŸ‘¹šŸ‘ŗšŸ˜šŸ§šŸ§.HOPE....

Bri e.. @Nojustno2
14 March, 08:48
Mr pool posted an ides of march symbol with a happy face inside.

Serah Oceane ā™” @QueenEsther
14 March, 08:45

Lauri QdUp @LauriQdUp
14 March, 08:44
Great find! I sure hope so!