Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
14 March, 08:41
The Ides of March = 3.15.
Just sayin'

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
Dates and time can be interchangeable.
Example --> 3:15 = 3.15
09:12 PM - Mar 14, 2021
In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Cowboyw2b in this post can reply
Photon 333 donated @Photon
15 March, 02:27
Q said to say . . . make sure you go do something fun today that doesn't involve numbers. 😂👊💙

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
EyeQ Spirit @rghardy3
14 March, 11:30
Time of 3:42 on the Q watch.

Drop #342

End is near.
Q

R you ready for Incoming BOOMS ?

Maria. Liv. @maria07
14 March, 09:32
😛😛We hope again for the day gives total = 23 PAIN ... YES.!🙏👍

Madden Smith @Madden04
14 March, 09:28
Holy cow March 15th you say? Yay let me guess what happens....

Kat Alexis @Katlou
14 March, 11:12
In response Madden Smith to his Publication
The Ides of March!!

Chonita Nigus @Chonita
14 March, 09:26
This is exciting! You being an amazing decoder I thought I would get your opinion. Did you do anything on when Trump visited the Whirlpool factory in Ohio and something about he would be gone for a while? I just thought of that trip tonight and was just curious. I apologize if you have covered that in the past. Thank you.

Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
14 March, 10:11
In response Chonita Nigus to her Publication
Good thought. Trump said, ‘This May Be the Last Time You’ll See Me for A While’ back on 8.6 (220 days ago).