Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
11 February, 01:45
C before D. Conviction before declass. Declass introduced legally through the courts.The end will not be for everyone, you were told this. A choice. Remember this part is just theater. Movie. Everyone's alive from the Capitol. All staged. Job requirement when Trump ran for President, sign up for impeachment 2x. Slings and aarows. The great awakening. Trinubals for the wicked very real, the movie stops. Dam breaks. Ebs/Eas. Biblical.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
11 February, 10:03
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
Movie = Fake. Not real. You go to the movies and leave the theater knowing it was just a show. When you hear movie think fake. Biden as President. Movie. Fake. Trump impeachment movie, fake. At this stage in the movie we have a ton of actors. More were added as time went on. In the beginning X amount of actors. Towards the end XYZ. Why? Many are being replaced because the real ones are gone. Pelosi in custody. She was swapped out already. You won't see her arrest but rather her tribunal. The problem with massively arresting 1000s of high profile targets publicly is that it creates mass panic.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bridgett Bohlen @MomBAS123
14 March, 11:12
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
Nope I use to Love Movies now one more thing I Loved has been STOLEN. All I watch now is movies on my Tablet about what ever I can tolerate or the Hallmark Channel.
It's to the point I don't believe anything put before my eyes unless I see it in physical form because, everything has been proven to be fake. So until I actually see justice being enforced I will never believe we actually have freedom anymore because, our freedom was stolen long ago. We don't even have free will anymore because, if we did the whole mask issue would be settled and over&done. IF lies about Covid-19 would stop being forced down our throat and our on Government would stop Pushing the Fake Vaccine on it's Blind Minded Citizens causing them to sign their own DEATH WARRANT and their families have NO REPRICUSHIONS WHEN THE FAKE VACCINE KILLS THEIR FAMILY MEMBER'S. THIS IS PURELY AN EVIL STRATEGY TO DEPOPULATE AND CONTROL AN UNWANTED NARRATIVE.
PEOPLE NORMALLY CHOOSE MOVIES WE DIDN'T HAVE A CHOICE IN This One.

Bridgett Bohlen @MomBAS123
Yes, I understand the narrative is to help the stolen and abused children being taken by sadistic sadist evil demons. But, We have a Large Force and We can handle Everything just stop the LIES. THIS GAME IS NOT BENIFICIAL TO THE REST OF THE CHILDREN IN THE WORLD WHO ARE TRYING TO LIVE AS MUCH A NORMAL LIFE AS POSSIBLE BECAUSE, THIS FAKE NARRATIVE HAS BEEN FORCED ON THEM ALSO. THEY DO NOT UNDERSTAND WHYNTHIS HAS TO HAPPEN.
11:20 AM - Mar 14, 2021
In response Bridgett Bohlen to her Publication
Only people mentioned by MomBAS123 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Bridgett Bohlen, click on at the bottom under it