Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
11 February, 01:45
C before D. Conviction before declass. Declass introduced legally through the courts.The end will not be for everyone, you were told this. A choice. Remember this part is just theater. Movie. Everyone's alive from the Capitol. All staged. Job requirement when Trump ran for President, sign up for impeachment 2x. Slings and aarows. The great awakening. Trinubals for the wicked very real, the movie stops. Dam breaks. Ebs/Eas. Biblical.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
Movie = Fake. Not real. You go to the movies and leave the theater knowing it was just a show. When you hear movie think fake. Biden as President. Movie. Fake. Trump impeachment movie, fake. At this stage in the movie we have a ton of actors. More were added as time went on. In the beginning X amount of actors. Towards the end XYZ. Why? Many are being replaced because the real ones are gone. Pelosi in custody. She was swapped out already. You won't see her arrest but rather her tribunal. The problem with massively arresting 1000s of high profile targets publicly is that it creates mass panic.
10:03 PM - Feb 11, 2021
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
Only people mentioned by GhostEzra in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (Karla0109) can see their posts

Bridgett Bohlen @MomBAS123
14 March, 11:12
Nope I use to Love Movies now one more thing I Loved has been STOLEN. All I watch now is movies on my Tablet about what ever I can tolerate or the Hallmark Channel.
It's to the point I don't believe anything put before my eyes unless I see it in physical form because, everything has been proven to be fake. So until I actually see justice being enforced I will never believe we actually have freedom anymore because, our freedom was stolen long ago. We don't even have free will anymore because, if we did the whole mask issue would be settled and over&done. IF lies about Covid-19 would stop being forced down our throat and our on Government would stop Pushing the Fake Vaccine on it's Blind Minded Citizens causing them to sign their own DEATH WARRANT and their families have NO REPRICUSHIONS WHEN THE FAKE VACCINE KILLS THEIR FAMILY MEMBER'S. THIS IS PURELY AN EVIL STRATEGY TO DEPOPULATE AND CONTROL AN UNWANTED NARRATIVE.
PEOPLE NORMALLY CHOOSE MOVIES WE DIDN'T HAVE A CHOICE IN This One.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bridgett Bohlen @MomBAS123
14 March, 11:20
In response Bridgett Bohlen to her Publication
Yes, I understand the narrative is to help the stolen and abused children being taken by sadistic sadist evil demons. But, We have a Large Force and We can handle Everything just stop the LIES. THIS GAME IS NOT BENIFICIAL TO THE REST OF THE CHILDREN IN THE WORLD WHO ARE TRYING TO LIVE AS MUCH A NORMAL LIFE AS POSSIBLE BECAUSE, THIS FAKE NARRATIVE HAS BEEN FORCED ON THEM ALSO. THEY DO NOT UNDERSTAND WHYNTHIS HAS TO HAPPEN.

ShonaP Spain @WeeJake
08 March, 07:06
so what is it Ezra..are we waiting for God to decide or more to wake up? im pretty sure it cant be both. These same posts just keep reappearing. All I know is "We Have it All" The world is full of evil and yet we still havent seen one single High Profile Arrest! is it the Media thats the problem?? well we apparently have EBS!! Why cant that be used? I hear and see millions of repeat repeat repeat posts but still nothing concrete. My resolve may just be waning a little but I do believe the horror movie has reached as many as it can!

Penopi Patriot @Penopi
08 March, 07:31
In response ShonaP Spain to her Publication
We are already free, we just don't know how to be free yet.
We need to start with speaking up in confidence.

Catarina Nada @RocknrollShaman
08 March, 06:51
Thank you Ghost Ezra. I really needed to know that today. Keeping the faith is an ongoing matter.🙏💕

Catarina Nada @RocknrollShaman
08 March, 06:51
Thank you Ghost Ezra. I really needed to know that today. Keeping the faith is an ongoing matter.🙏💕

Beverly Chase @Bachase4
08 March, 05:12
I think you n guys need to take a closer look at what your seeing and hearing. check amazon studios culvar city LA white house

qjmoss66 Freedom @qjmoss
08 March, 06:26
In response Beverly Chase to her Publication
YES!!!!!

Joe Jay @joejay3000
08 March, 04:20
Keystone Pipeline workers laid off. Forced shots of an untested and sometimes deadly vaccine. Skyrocketing drug prices. Illegals (including many criminals and gang members who WILL rape and murder Americans, no doubt) crossing the border. I don't know of too many movies where you walk into a theater and come out fired from your job, sterile from an unecessary vaccine and stabbed to death for the change in your pocket. Then again I haven't been to the movies in years.

Beverly Chase @Bachase4
08 March, 05:15
In response Joe Jay to his Publication

Only followers of this user (imat) can see their posts

Beverly Chase @Bachase4
08 March, 05:30
In response imat 2021 to her Publication
Military had an obligation to protect the constitution.. when they start trying to change it they will step up👇https://m.youtube.com/watc...
YouTube

Teile deine Videos mit Freunden, Verwandten oder der ganzen Welt

ANTOINETTE CONNAL @AnnieGYG
08 March, 04:12
😍Yes, and that is the the reason for doubles,clones etc.

Truth Seeker - ω @Truthseeker09
08 March, 04:07
Ghost. Actually is MOVIE way how to Deep State counter effects of LOOKING GLASS.

WE in USA needs science, we SLAVS get all Intel via highest conciousness biologically.

All what you SEEN IN MOVIE YOU VIA SUB CONCIOUSNESS MIND HAVE TO COUNTER AS FAKE.

THAT IS WHY A TRAITOROUS COOK IN "HUNT FOR RED OCTOBER WAS NAMED PUTIN" 🙈🤣🐑

Google "AHA EFFECT" 🤷‍♀️

All movie IS ACTUALLY MIRRORED:

Real Jack Ryan is Vladimir Putin
Russian backed three letter agency analistic

Real Sean Connery is US supreme military commander hunted by his OWN COLLEAGUES =>CIA DARK FLEET
JFK WAS KILLED BY ALIENS=>THAT UNITED BOTH MILITARY

sabre sorcerer @SabreSorcerer
08 March, 04:02
...iv been a massive movie fan all my life,grew up with video's and have seen more than most...EVERY movie i watch now and rewatch, ALL i see in every one of them is sinister undertones and visions of what [they] want...it's mindblowing....

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
08 March, 03:41
Excellent, I presumed this was true, good to hear. May we and all other Americans and illegals have the opportunity to witness the tribunals and read / hear the confessions?
If they are just gone, without the trial, it will unravel dem sheep.

wendy haney @Annachambers
08 March, 03:40
Are the Vaccines fake??? Were the bad ones switched out????

Cheryl Jaser @Cheryl555
why do you say its a movie its real. no one is arrested. the military must first finish their investigation. then put in place the proper leader which is trump. then trump will dictate to the military how to procede. military tribunals I hope. waiting in the military now. this is not a show. its very serious.

Jack Miller @ThrillerMiller
08 March, 04:44
In response Cheryl Jaser to his Publication
I feel like I'm standing on train tracks as a massive locomotive is headed right for me. All of my family and the people I have grown up trusting and believing are all on the side yelling "get off the tracks!! what are you doing just move"!!! All the while people I don't know, have never met or can't see are all saying in a calm voice "hold the line, it's not real, theres a plan" I can feel the rumble as the train gets closer and closer. The sound is deafening, the horn is blaring but yet I have faith and I stand my ground. Refusing to go with common sense and or logic and instead trust in something I can't see or have never seen.

I wonder if just before the train hits me and extinguishes my life I would be thinking if only I had moved. Just how I personally feel in this moment. I pray we are not being played.

God bless us all and the entire world. We are all in this together. I have guns and ammo if it comes to defending myself and my family I for one will not even hesitate.

Cheryl Jaser @Cheryl555
why do you say its a movie its real. no one is arrested. the military must first finish their investigation. then put in place the proper leader which is trump. then trump will dictate to the military how to procede. military tribunals I hope. waiting in the military now. this is not a show. its very serious.

TRUMP 2024 @TheRealPacoG
08 March, 03:28
Amen. my. brotha.

Aga MAGA @Agam04
24 February, 01:52
Pelosi was executed Feb 11th.

Keyzer Soze @KeyzerSoze
24 February, 08:07
In response Aga MAGA to her Publication
Sure then please cite your source. crickets??

Anna Summers @BeautifulLife
24 February, 12:12
Forgive my ignorance, but doesn't this statement imply you have already arrested a "massive" amount who are now replaced by actors? Obviously, the arrests were done discreetly, away from the fake press. Please explain WHO it is that would be in a panic. The DS or citizens witnessing... which most likely would have to be broadcast on the news? You mean, everything has to be done away from the MSM or they won't know how to explain it right to the citizens?

3+1+7=11 Crown @StephanieCueTee
24 February, 12:27
In response Anna Summers to her Publication
The majority of these high profile traitors and STILL beloved by the sleeping. This we must endure with the LEAST amount of death and blood shed.

TheBest isYet2Come @Candidiam17
24 February, 08:09
In response Anna Summers to her Publication
Basically, it is NOT enough that all the criminal elites are arrested... we also NEED for the population to know the truth, know who committed crimes and that they've been lied to about everything. If that is not achieved we will go into a new world with the same problems... with vindictiveness and disunity. Arresting everyone was easy. Howeverm if Trump and his administration just arrested everyone the Left would hate him even more and not understand that he was doing it to win The people their freedom.

PAIN NOW @PAIN
24 February, 11:10
It goes without saying how much a SINGLE public arrests, perp walk, trial and hanging of ANY classic, lifetime, pure trash, DC Swamp rat would help the "Great Awakening". No need to show ALL, but MUST show 1. Troubling to still see the Auntie Francine and Uncle Barney types STILL fast asleep and having no idea what is going on. this should be a magical time to be alive for ONE and ALL......except for the treasonous trash. Give us a 1! Give us a SINGLE public smash up to kick off this mother fucking awakening! JUST ONE! RIGHT NOW!

Michelle Leuschen @Michelleariix
24 February, 11:08
Red pilling has been very interesting to say the least. Baffles the mind that more ate not seeing things for what rhey are! Wish I would of known this human behavior ling ago. Would of help me in many ways helf others. Even a bat upside the head wont wake some ppl. Sad really! Raw truth cant came fast enough!

Karen Lou @Sapphire
24 February, 11:05
No panic, no fear here!

General Khaos @IgnoranceIsBl20
24 February, 11:01
Similarly you show the BS to people slowly so when the ball drops much of it they understand already....

❤❤❤Tammy Dowell❤❤❤ @TammyDowell73
17 February, 02:12
IMHO,, I think we PATRIOTS deserve to see the arrests and tribunals(executions) this is our justice for the HELL THEY PUT US THROUGH. this is what were waiting this damn long to see so we have a right to see all this go down and not keeping it from us, that's not cool.

PAIN NOW @PAIN
24 February, 11:12
In response ❤❤❤Tammy Dowell❤❤❤ to her Publication
Without question. That's what makes me wonder.......what good does it do to hide it ALL? I mean, sure, even the average ham-n-egger can see it is not Joseph Robinette Biden Jr pretending to be President. But seeing a Schiff or a Swalwell, a Waters or a Chistein go down for ALL to see would jump start the "Great Awakening" in a way absolutely NOTHING else can. Again, this is OUR country. WE want to SEE something and WE want to SEE something a NOW a!

JenAnn I Am @JenAnn
13 February, 06:46
All based on a true story!! My favorite kind of movie!! ❤️

Joe Jay @joejay3000
13 February, 05:11
How about all the vaccine deaths and lost jobs and insulin prices? Those fake too?

Getting real tired of this movie.

Tammy Cardinal @Tammycardinal
13 February, 03:47
patience saving the world takes time....be in good spirits and be thankful..take this time to enjoy your family..a true blessing

some one special to some @godrus
13 February, 02:50
I like this solution to prevent mass panic and hysteria. Very smart to do it this, and I'm also (finally) okay with the protracted neverending unfolding of how deeply entrenched the enemy is in our governmental structures so that Normies and fence-sitters can grasp how massive and crooked so much of govt is. I still have 3 young adult children that won't ever believe me until there are PUBLIC ARRESTS and TRIALS for TREASON of these Bad Guys.
Please say that will happen?

Only followers of this user (Dclo) can see their posts