Doq Holliday @doqholliday
Less than 10 have the picture of what's truly going on.

By design.

Trump is one of them.

These are the most brilliant minds that God has set aside for a time like this where we take our Country back.

God has heard our prayers and he's heard the screams of the innocent children.

He will NOT forsake us.
09:02 AM - Mar 14, 2021
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Royal Raven @Royalraven
01 December, 10:46
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Praise God!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mike Anon @Mike314
18 April, 09:45

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cydalee Patriot @Cydalee
18 April, 08:13
Thank You Jesus Amen 🙏

Anastasia TelltheTruth @AnastasiaTruth
18 March, 12:12
All the Glory to Almighty GOD✝️

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
17 March, 09:35
Praise GOD.

Lisa Groenewoud @VictoryOfTheLight369
17 March, 09:32
Love you Doq, always positive and uplifting!🙏

Only followers of this user (CathySpartanj) can see their posts

Truth Seeker - ω @Truthseeker09
17 March, 06:05
10? O'Really?
144 000 in Fact.

But on Mortal Realm...😎

Patriot QBaby17 @QBaby17
16 March, 05:54
Appears some of you folks did NOT read the book of Revelation. which is the Plan I follow. Gods Word.

Pat Christianson @HerpnutPat
15 March, 10:15
Which is why all the speculative info and dates are just that, speculative. Those who know, don't talk. Those who don't know do all the talking.

Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
15 March, 03:47
911. Christ was born. 🙏🙏🙏

Heather North @NCPatriotMom
14 March, 09:52
He is answering our prayers too! kids are being freed! when has God quit half way? Never! He said let my people go and once he started that process he got all of them out!

Deeann Sec @Duxgirl27
14 March, 09:16
Amen 🙏🏻God won

Only followers of this user (Robynbird) can see their posts

Mindy Jane @littlestormcloud
14 March, 08:21
Amen! You, @doqholliday , are becoming one of my favorite follows :)

Alfred Khemist @AlKhemyst
14 March, 06:41
AMEN!

EK17 QKraken - Z @GaDawg
14 March, 06:35

Royal Raven @Royalraven
01 December, 10:49
In response EK17 QKraken - Z to his Publication
Admiral Mike Rodgers is a blessing from God along with so many others.

Only followers of this user (1221Dovetail) can see their posts

Kira Kju @kju17
09 November, 06:29
In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication
M Rdy...
GQ...

Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
01 December, 10:51
In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication
No 17474

Less than 10 is 9 or less

Robert Pettitt @ProbablyRob
14 March, 04:21
Well I know it's all about the evil aliens who have been controlling and exploiting humanity for thousands of years. Who are the other nine?

Darlene Sully @JDSully
14 March, 04:19
Gos willing let it be done.

Dawn Southern Cali @DEinOC
14 March, 03:58
7 military - 3 non military - yeah baby - bring the pain

Teri Heer @Tlheer
14 March, 03:50
i have to share this. for years, way b4 i knew how bad it was, way b4 Trump, Q, all the things i have learned about pervypedos, etc. the last 5 yrs., the Spirit of God laid upon my heart to pray for the abused children in the world. Daily. Nightly. i have been praying for this for years. and, here we are. now, if that doesn't give you chills, you're dead.

white light @prOjectWhiteLIght
14 March, 03:48
I bet Melania is one 🤩

Robert Pettitt @ProbablyRob
14 March, 04:23
In response white light to his Publication
I think you might just win that bet.

PitBullForJustice #StormRider @Angyl444
14 March, 06:34
In response white light to his Publication
I'd bet a million she's a Pleiadian Starseed🧡

Law & Physics @physics171
14 March, 02:55
Who or what is god?
What evidence does anyone have of the term god?

white light @prOjectWhiteLIght
14 March, 03:47

Notice: Undefined variable: text_temp in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 175
who's asking?

Cabal Crusher @DankQ82Q
14 March, 01:38

TRUTH SEEKER @Rugby369
14 March, 03:20
In response Cabal Crusher to his Publication
Need to add one Admiral Mike Rogers.

Diana Dale @Diswaneck
14 March, 01:28
Amen!

Storm Tracker @stormtracker66
14 March, 01:23
Amen to that Doq!

WE MUST FIGHT @eye_of_the_storm_17
14 March, 11:59
It's not just the country, it's the world. If our country falls, the world falls with it.

Anthony - MAGA Z WWG1WGA @shiftworker1976
14 March, 12:05
In response WE MUST FIGHT to his Publication
Bingo

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
14 March, 11:58
MILLIONS upon milloins, vs thirty years ago, trust me. Bet.

Helga Martz @helgatoldyso
14 March, 12:40
May our😭for the 👼, our💝for🅿️🎺Q+ 1️⃣7️⃣ UNITE 🗽+🌎in Psalm:/Song🆘https://youtu.be/wDtuxUIm7...
#WAYSEER Blessing or Divine Curse? https://youtu.be/OPR3GlpQQ...
*TRUMP FREES USA FROM UK REIGN - https://www.bitchute.com/v...
https://rumble.com/vdtyfh-... *THE END OF THE WORLD AS WE KNOW IT... https://www.bitchute.com/v...
*Game Over for the Cabal: The Takedown of the Cabal From A to Z
https://ugetube.com/watch/... #TrumpEntourage #SaveOurChildren #TheGreatAwakening #GodWins #wwg1wga