Doq Holliday @doqholliday
14 March, 09:02
Less than 10 have the picture of what's truly going on.

By design.

Trump is one of them.

These are the most brilliant minds that God has set aside for a time like this where we take our Country back.

God has heard our prayers and he's heard the screams of the innocent children.

He will NOT forsake us.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by DankQ82Q in this post can reply
TRUTH SEEKER @Rugby369
14 March, 03:20
In response Cabal Crusher to his Publication
Need to add one Admiral Mike Rogers.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cabal Crusher @DankQ82Q
14 March, 05:25
In response TRUTH SEEKER to her Publication
I thought they said only three were military, I know Sidney Powell is another one who knows the full playing and I believe Michael Jackson and princess Diana are two other people

Ann Marie Michaels @cheeseslave
01 June, 11:06
In response TRUTH SEEKER to her Publication
That's exactly what I was going to say. Go back and watch the original Q movie -- Q's Plan to Save the World. It's on Rumble & Bitchute. Rogers is in that multiple times.

Also I think he is Juan O Savin. He's the one that got the NSA supercomputer that can do the 5D chess. He's also the one who told Trump they were spying on him in Trump Tower.