Doq Holliday @doqholliday
I see many Patriots that:

- See fake Biden
- See whitehouse dark at night
- See the capitol razor wired
- See Fauci wearing a mask
- See CGI Hanks
- See sign after sign

But then forget all the signs the next day and go into panic mode because a larp account said something.
08:52 AM - Mar 14, 2021
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (CathySpartanj) can see their posts

Cindi Time For the Divine @OurHumanStory
17 March, 12:05
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
We all need to be big oak trees. Rooted into mother Earth growing towards our light and fullfilling our destiny of greatness. That way we can weather this storm with ease and grace.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jim SOS @Patriot66
15 March, 06:23
Well, FAKE Bidan has gas prices up 85 cents a gallon in my area since he "took office"! Hard to forget that!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Blu3yedblQnde Loves @Blu3yedblQnde
16 March, 03:02
In response Jim SOS to his Publication
Exactly what every American needs to feel and be pissed about! I'm referring to those still sleeping. WTH UP!

John Anon @freeamerican59
15 March, 05:19
you paint a good partial picture. you left out the businesses closed, civil liberties lost, deaths, estranged family and friends, 50% increase in gas prices, i could go on. we're all human, we all experience the world in different ways.

Cher Anne @ChosenCherAnne
15 March, 11:20
Faith!
It's that simple.....
Trust.

Girl Mama @GirlMamaQ
15 March, 06:48
yes this, I trust my mind and stay close to Jesus, He gives such wisdom and discernment if you just ask and stay in His word, it amazes me. What a time to be alive. God Wins No Doubt.

Salina Latham @IStandWithDJT
15 March, 05:39
Sounds like my Mother-in-law. I show her proof after proof, but the next day it's like I have to start all over after she hears something on Newsmax & tells me my info & the people I listen to is wrong.

Tony Chin @real_tony_chin
15 March, 04:40

Veracity QAnon @Veracity
15 March, 12:45
this couldnt be any truer. people always fall victim to that 1 cucked larp black piller in the comments causing them to second guess themselves. Its why Anons constantly have to repeat themselves. "im woke and ready!" 10 seconds later "if someone doesnt do something we're stuck with biden for 4 years."

I dont understand it. you already dipped the toes in. stop fucking around and join the rest of us in the pool.

Robin Oxman @Robino
14 March, 09:36
It is getting hard to function BC I can see all the BS and it is bad....I was the crazy black sheep of the family---still am--can not wait for the big revel......

Bridgett Bohlen @MomBAS123
14 March, 09:10
Frankly, we've all been following the Narrative of the Fake Movie and Fake Actors. Give We The People Credit Where Credit is Due. We're out here waiting an waiting an waiting just like we've been waiting YEARS & DECADES for the Curupt D.C. Swamp to come crumbling down and Sweep them All Up like the Curupt Criminals they have been for YEARS & DECADES. ALL the while they use We The People like CATTLE BLEEDING US DRY SO THEY CAN EMBEZZLE FUNDS, STEAL OUR CHILDREN AND USE THEM FOR THEIR OWN PERSONAL DISGUSTING SADISTIC SADIST DEMONIC FOLLIES!!
WE KNOW what is Happening behind closed doors, tunnels, Kiddywood, in Dirtyland, under the Capital and the White House. There is nothing that can clean the filth off the floors, walls, & ceilings. The only way is to Open the Doors & Let the Light Bring Forth the Whole Truth with No Hidden Facts or Agendas. Everything about Everyone must be Brought To Light. People Will Believe The Truth Give Them Credit. Stop Dumbing We The People Down, LIKE KAMALA!

Christina Maga @Christina71
14 March, 05:51

Justin Thomason @White1Delta
14 March, 05:47

Tony Chin @real_tony_chin
15 March, 04:42
In response Justin Thomason to his Publication

Michael American @MichaelAmerican
14 March, 05:44
This is what I miss from you Doq. Simple truth that relates directly to me and others.
From now on its check in with Doqs feed first.

‎ ‎ ‎‎‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ @daniel
14 March, 05:31
Yea I would hate the Truth too, if my emotional identity was engrained in a Lie. Who knows the truth, i just want justice where justice should eb served

Patriotic Carebear @Carebear17
14 March, 05:36
The closer we get to defeating the enemy the harder we have to fight because Satan will use every dark power he has left to deceive and tempt those fighting against him. Stay strong and trust that God is leading His soldiers down this path of grief and glory towards the ultimate victory! God chose you to fight this war for a reason so Stay Strong, Pray, and remember to always Spread Love, Not Hate! God Bless!🙏❤🇺🇸

white light @prOjectWhiteLIght
14 March, 05:03
We're all at different stages of the learning process...

LOVE ALWAYS WINS! @AmigadeTrump
14 March, 03:58
Don't sugar coated DOQ...they either get it or they don't...simple!
Like Charley Ward says...PINO...patriots in name only!
NO PC OVER HERE!
THEY ARE WHAT THEY ARE!
U CHOOSE
...so be it! ...👉get ready for the consequences😲

Rita Meeks @NurseRita
14 March, 02:25
God will not forsake us. Hold the line. Greatness awaits...

Jody Donohue @Jody
14 March, 02:15
Those of us who payed attention to every briefing, every drop, every thread, knew the game plan. We read that misinformation would plague us...and it has. I look both ways before I cross a one way street, that's how much I trust anyone! However the plan, that is what allows me to sleep at night amidst the chaos of everything I learned. 🙂🙏

Cathy QDell @Nine_0
14 March, 01:44
Isnt that the TRUTH.

Trish Tweedy @TrishTweedy
14 March, 01:09
The human condition often leads us to panic at times. There is a small group of us who keep in touch daily. We have one rule, only one of us can be crazy at a time. Point being sometimes people get anxious, if they mean no harm, give them a blanket of gentle reminders and remind them God is always in control.

white light @prOjectWhiteLIght
14 March, 05:06
In response Trish Tweedy to her Publication
expansion

Hertz SoGood @TamIAM
14 March, 01:06
The bright side is that a lot of people on this platform jump on the Debbie/Derek downers with a high vibe meme or a blessing to help redirect and give em a "come to Jesus" moment.
We are ONE & we are ascending. It's a purifying process that includes getting triggered sometimes. The beauty and comfort of this site is that the faithful by far outweigh the doubting shills.
#GodWins #DivineTiming

Blue State Patriot @BlueStatePatriot
14 March, 01:02
They need to use discernment. E.g., like with the report that the military is divided on removing Bidan from his pretend presidential office. One thing that's stated over and over is that we're at war, and disinformation at times is necessary.

Joe Jay @joejay3000
14 March, 01:00
As a regular panicker, I can tell you why, Doq....

Because aside from these and (admittedly) other oddities, nothing of consequence seems to be happening. On the contrarty, people are losing jobs, illegals are flooding across the border and people are dying from an unecessary vaccine. Meanwhile, the only thing Trump seems to be doing is trying to help the corrupt GOP win seats in 2022. What we WANT to happen isn't happening: the EBS, arrests, tribunals, restored republic.

Are we to endure four years of this with our only solace being that Biden, who will be replaced by Harris soon anyway, looks "off" and the traitors in DC have surrounded themselves with fences? As they try to force this deadly serum into my arm, I guess I'm to say, "Bah! I'm not worried! Why? Because they turn the lights out every night at 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue!"

More needs to happen, Doq. We elected Trump in a historic landslide. I for one demand the president, and the America, that I voted for.

Michael American @MichaelAmerican
14 March, 05:49
In response Joe Jay to his Publication
You deserve a follow for that. If someone is not worried about people willingly and ignorantly poisoning themselves through vaccinations, they are heartless.

DoGood Agent 355 @SilenceDoGoodRN
14 March, 05:54
In response Joe Jay to his Publication
Agreed 💯

Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
14 March, 12:27
I know so many people that don't even see those items you mention. Unbelievable! When I point them out, I'm the crazy one!

EAGLE 777 @EAGLE777
14 March, 12:10
LOLOLOLOL

Tiffany S Slw @TiffanyS
14 March, 11:45
Doq its like their negativity drains us, perhaps the demonics that have been dealt with are tampering with us any chance they get. I feel the truth, I see the truth & know God has this. It may not be for everyone due to our friends/family not believing us and yes that hurts. We just need to keep moving forward. We have been so brainwashed our entire lives and for some people its hard to believe. Fear has ruled over the majority for so long. We have to take time for the little things like birds chirping, squirrels playing in the trees, wind lightly blowing the leaves and branches of trees. We have to learn how to move that thumb from our heads thats holding us just barely above water. Pray, thank God for waking us up. I love you all so much and am grateful for each of you

X__ Coastie @Xcoastie
14 March, 11:22
Can someone make a post or even a website and list everything starting from the begining of covid to present day? just one place where we can review everything in chronological order to remind us of the big picture and give people a place to go for redpill info?? i think it would be one if the most valuble things we could do for the movement??