14 March, 08:52
I see many Patriots that:

- See fake Biden
- See whitehouse dark at night
- See the capitol razor wired
- See Fauci wearing a mask
- See CGI Hanks
- See sign after sign

But then forget all the signs the next day and go into panic mode because a larp account said something.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Joe Jay @joejay3000
As a regular panicker, I can tell you why, Doq....

Because aside from these and (admittedly) other oddities, nothing of consequence seems to be happening. On the contrarty, people are losing jobs, illegals are flooding across the border and people are dying from an unecessary vaccine. Meanwhile, the only thing Trump seems to be doing is trying to help the corrupt GOP win seats in 2022. What we WANT to happen isn't happening: the EBS, arrests, tribunals, restored republic.

Are we to endure four years of this with our only solace being that Biden, who will be replaced by Harris soon anyway, looks "off" and the traitors in DC have surrounded themselves with fences? As they try to force this deadly serum into my arm, I guess I'm to say, "Bah! I'm not worried! Why? Because they turn the lights out every night at 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue!"

More needs to happen, Doq. We elected Trump in a historic landslide. I for one demand the president, and the America, that I voted for.
01:00 PM - Mar 14, 2021
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Only people mentioned by joejay3000 in this post can reply
DoGood Agent 355 @SilenceDoGoodRN
14 March, 05:54
In response Joe Jay to his Publication
Agreed 💯

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Michael American @MichaelAmerican
14 March, 05:49
You deserve a follow for that. If someone is not worried about people willingly and ignorantly poisoning themselves through vaccinations, they are heartless.

Johnny Thunders @Lamf77
14 March, 01:03
Extremely well said. If Trump is our modern day Messiah, a few "miracles" woild be nice......not links to campaign donations. After an allegedly fixed election too!