14 March, 08:52
I see many Patriots that:

- See fake Biden
- See whitehouse dark at night
- See the capitol razor wired
- See Fauci wearing a mask
- See CGI Hanks
- See sign after sign

But then forget all the signs the next day and go into panic mode because a larp account said something.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Tiffany S Slw @TiffanyS
Doq its like their negativity drains us, perhaps the demonics that have been dealt with are tampering with us any chance they get. I feel the truth, I see the truth & know God has this. It may not be for everyone due to our friends/family not believing us and yes that hurts. We just need to keep moving forward. We have been so brainwashed our entire lives and for some people its hard to believe. Fear has ruled over the majority for so long. We have to take time for the little things like birds chirping, squirrels playing in the trees, wind lightly blowing the leaves and branches of trees. We have to learn how to move that thumb from our heads thats holding us just barely above water. Pray, thank God for waking us up. I love you all so much and am grateful for each of you
11:45 AM - Mar 14, 2021
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Only people mentioned by TiffanyS in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Tiffany S Slw, click on at the bottom under it