Hammurabi (Eye for an Eye) @i4ni2th4a2th
13 March, 06:30
THIS IS ASTONISHING!

By Land & by Water & by Air = Football Field, Whale in the Ocean, Jet in the Sky.

“We will fight in the fields, we will fight on the seas, we will fight in the air.” - Churchill

Also represents Paul Revere’s Ride “One if by land, Two of by sea.” - Longfellow

*All three of these Dan Scavino tweets directly correspond to each other and Q-D 15 and all three mention Podesta, Soros, 11.3 & the Wizard’s & Warlock’s (WW = White Whale) independently. This COM is a thing of beauty.

Dan Scavino is showing us that The Plan,
The Great Awakening and the ultimate battle between the children of light and the children of darkness against the remnant substructure of the cabal’s dark dealing stranglehold on humanity is Ongoing, Inviolable, Resolute & being won.

*Digs on all 3 tweets in this post ⤵️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Joe Jay @joejay3000
It must've been 3 weeks or more now since Dan, Kayleigh and Trump War Room all tweeted messages 15 minutes apart with time stamps corresponding to 3 separate Q posts all saying the same thing: "Something BIG is about to drop."

I'm not a statistician, so I can't say whether this is almost mathematically impossible. But come on, let's face it: it's mathematically impossible.

Again this was 3 weeks ago, but nothing big has dropped.

So either these Trump aids are trolling us or these comms aren't as mathematically impossible as we think. After all, as a species we're very skilled at finding patterns. As strange as it may sound, I'm certain the universe never conspired to form an image of the Virgin Mary on a grilled cheese sandwich, yet someone purchased that very slice on eBay for $28,000. These are the lengths we go to confirm our beliefs.

Not saying these comms are DEFINITELY false. I'm saying, "Come on Dan, enough comms. Tell your boss to put up or shut up already."
09:20 PM - Mar 13, 2021
Only people mentioned by joejay3000 in this post can reply
Marc Lawson @MarLaw144
13 March, 09:28
In response Joe Jay to his Publication
Screw decodes.SCrew red-pilling anyone- too little too late. We are over all that ,cool as it WAS.
DO it or STFU!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396