Hammurabi (Eye for an Eye) @i4ni2th4a2th
THIS IS ASTONISHING!

By Land & by Water & by Air = Football Field, Whale in the Ocean, Jet in the Sky.

“We will fight in the fields, we will fight on the seas, we will fight in the air.” - Churchill

Also represents Paul Revere’s Ride “One if by land, Two of by sea.” - Longfellow

*All three of these Dan Scavino tweets directly correspond to each other and Q-D 15 and all three mention Podesta, Soros, 11.3 & the Wizard’s & Warlock’s (WW = White Whale) independently. This COM is a thing of beauty.

Dan Scavino is showing us that The Plan,
The Great Awakening and the ultimate battle between the children of light and the children of darkness against the remnant substructure of the cabal’s dark dealing stranglehold on humanity is Ongoing, Inviolable, Resolute & being won.

*Digs on all 3 tweets in this post ⤵️
06:30 PM - Mar 13, 2021
Only people mentioned by i4ni2th4a2th in this post can reply
Ché Trust-The-Plan @humunu
17 March, 01:05
In response Hammurabi (Eye for an Eye) to his Publication
🙏🏻

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dan Auito @DanUSCG
16 March, 06:47
We will fight until hell freezes over, Then we'll fight on ICE! ⚔️😎⚔️ Go Team Q! 🇺🇸

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
20 March, 01:29
In response Dan Auito to his Publication
BEST LINE EVER!!!!

Faith FreeTheChildrenQ @Faith
15 March, 06:05
take out Podesta and every global anon will jump on this and will awaken the whole shit show.....watch.!

Faith FreeTheChildrenQ @Faith
15 March, 06:03
'we will fight them on the beaches'....

California American @CaliforniaAmerican
15 March, 03:48
"In the Air, on Land and Sea"...
https://www.youtube.com/wa...

Interesting that Senator 'Ted Cruz' has put his Notice in...
to have a meeting with the USMC ...

Q post 955 March 17 (3 year delta)...

...USMC activated...
The Marines' Hymn (lyrics) - USMC hymn - YouTube

Official hymn of the United States Marine Corps --- Support Us: https://www.paypal.me/JRvideos - Thank You! --- The "Marines' Hymn" is the official hymn of t...

Agape Warrior @Mgarcia52010
15 March, 02:51
i will shout with joy when these two horrors are off this planet.

Marni Hawkins @Twinkbug
14 March, 09:46
Thank you. I am new to all this learning from all you decoders out there

14 March, 04:30
In response Marni Hawkins to her Publication
That’s GREAT - let me know if there’s anything I can ever do to help :)

: I-Am: Sovereign: Makakilo @Qarmy_Anon
14 March, 01:21
love your work brother

14 March, 04:32
In response : I-Am: Sovereign: Makakilo to his Publication
TY! Funny... last night I was SO DONE with it all for the day and about to post the masterpiece painting dig when I noticed DS posted another vid of the airfreight carrier so had to start from scratch because they were linked so I was up till like 5:00 AM - but I enjoyed every minute of it!

reaper myer @reapermyer
13 March, 10:43
oh so we are fighting.....got anything new? Or same recycled info we been hearing for years....

Peter R Horne @PeterHorne6
13 March, 10:15
All the dates and events given to#Anons to look forward to were meant not so much as something to be reached but rather to give us enough positive momentum to carry us through to this time of seeming uncertainty that we find ourselves in where, from our vantage point, it may seem as though 'nothing' is happening but really, we are now allowing the good ALLIANCE forces to do their necessary work UNINCUMBERED by our OWN EXPECTATIONS...
White Light @projectwhitelight

WE Anons R sur sick of this crap.
Take a brake, relax & mayB watch some old cartoons...
We can not speed up the process..
The Enemy is EMENSE.
Target & enlarge #5 ....2 see what I Mean, if you think #2 doesn't cut it.

: I-Am: Sovereign: Makakilo @Qarmy_Anon
14 March, 01:22
In response Peter R Horne to his Publication
beautifully put

14 March, 04:35
In response Peter R Horne to his Publication
I could not agree more - what does anyone care what others do to keep their mind sharp and stay inspired anyway - anyone intelligent enough to understand the digs realize that their coms and anyone too impatient to give the largest undertaking ever initiated enough time to be done right has bigger problems to worry about than the great awakening not happening on a schedule that suits them :)

Aussie Patriot @LightField
13 March, 09:33
Fabulous decode, the courage, determination & brilliance of this Military Intelligence / White Hats Plan is both elegant, incredible & awe inspiring ! Heartfelt deep sincere Gratitude 🙏🌏❤️

Marc Lawson @MarLaw144
13 March, 09:26
Screw all this hocus pocus encryption and decodes. What does it matter? I get it but time of waking normies is over!Something needs to happen yesterday.

Joe Jay @joejay3000
13 March, 09:20
It must've been 3 weeks or more now since Dan, Kayleigh and Trump War Room all tweeted messages 15 minutes apart with time stamps corresponding to 3 separate Q posts all saying the same thing: "Something BIG is about to drop."

I'm not a statistician, so I can't say whether this is almost mathematically impossible. But come on, let's face it: it's mathematically impossible.

Again this was 3 weeks ago, but nothing big has dropped.

So either these Trump aids are trolling us or these comms aren't as mathematically impossible as we think. After all, as a species we're very skilled at finding patterns. As strange as it may sound, I'm certain the universe never conspired to form an image of the Virgin Mary on a grilled cheese sandwich, yet someone purchased that very slice on eBay for $28,000. These are the lengths we go to confirm our beliefs.

Not saying these comms are DEFINITELY false. I'm saying, "Come on Dan, enough comms. Tell your boss to put up or shut up already."

Marc Lawson @MarLaw144
13 March, 09:28
In response Joe Jay to his Publication
Screw decodes.SCrew red-pilling anyone- too little too late. We are over all that ,cool as it WAS.
DO it or STFU!

Christina Maga @Christina71
13 March, 08:50
Awesome decode!!! Everything has meaning. I might know a lot, but I'm still learning. ✨👍⚡

Radiant Patriot -Z donated @stunninglyboring
13 March, 08:42
Breathless!
Chill thrills
SUCH a decode.
MILITARY _IS_ THE ONLY WAY

PATRIOTS HOLD THE LINE

14 March, 04:38
In response Radiant Patriot -Z to her Publication
God Bless, Good Luck & GodSpeed!

Raymond ....... @Twitmo4life
13 March, 08:40

Spirit of an Angel GOD Loving @Yerinr
13 March, 07:29
FANTASTIC DECODE!

Angry American @AngryAmerican
13 March, 06:41
That's an F22 fren. Still fits.

14 March, 04:40
In response Angry American to his Publication
TY for the info - hooefully it’s also shaped like a clover :)