MzMidniteRider333 ... @MzMidniteRider333
I want 2 activate my Pineal gland FRENS 🐸
Please drop ur info 4 me to help & guide me
Ive cut certain things outa my diet & products I use for over 3 years in preparation & now im ready!

Ive studied Astral Projection & just cant master it
I feel I need 2 take this step first
Ive seen the geometry & energy grids all around us without being on drugs. HELP ANONS
06:03 PM - Mar 13, 2021
Only people mentioned by MzMidniteRider333 in this post can reply
Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
24 March, 09:48
In response MzMidniteRider333 ... to her Publication
Girl you don't want none of that. The illuminati devils made all that shit up.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Davey Wavey @Dman
19 March, 10:08
omg jist go to church that gland crap is some deep state commie bull crap to kerp you away from your Lord. Arint you people learning anything...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Trish Tweedy @TrishTweedy
18 March, 10:28
Decalcifying the PG is important, the how has many roads. Tumeric, Milk Thistle, Oil of Oregano, Bragg Apple Cider and Thyadine are products I use. Also please know you will never progress past the point you are truly ready to expand to.--hope that makes sense but patience truly is a virtue. Growth through Christ feels good and right when you journey with Him. This prayer was given to me decades ago and it's yours for the taking.
"May the White Light of our Lord Jesus Christ heal, surround and protect me. Dear Jesus Christ my lord and Saviour please bless my being. Amen."

God bless.

I am Tnstruct @QTHEWORLD17
18 March, 10:15

Leanne Marie @Francielabean
18 March, 10:03
strive for an alkaline diet.

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
18 March, 09:47
i'm so happy you started this thread with this post because I think we can all learn the most important information of all, personally I've always been interested and Joe Dispensa type meditation as well. And much much more. Thank you. This should be very interesting♥️

Liberty 1111 @Liberty1111
18 March, 09:33
First you need to get off all flouride, second, medical tape or bandaid a herimer diamond to your third eye and listen to meditation music and binaural beats while thinking of nothing while holding crystals in both your hands. If you really want to blur reality, wear or hold some moldavite. Also, Marijuana can break the spell and open your crown chakra. Do all of these if you want to wake fast and be able to astral travel and open up your intuition abilities. It is best if you are under 50 years old. One thing to consider is that astral travel is fun at first, and then you start to get attacked. Make sure to move in circles; not angles if you find yourself being attacked. Remember, you are more powerful, and use your imagination to free yourself or wake yourself.

Daughter Of The King @RRLeath
14 March, 10:00

Daughter Of The King @RRLeath
14 March, 09:39
God created us with that pineal gland. When you trust Jesus Christ his Holy Spirit will live within you. Ask him for wisdom, understanding and discernment and He will open your eye/s. Don't look or depend on godless spirits...their goal is to lie and destroy...just as they are doing in the world right now. The war is real.

icQnnect ⭐⭐⭐ @icQnnect
14 March, 07:58
https://www.vice.com/en/ar...

Here's the link to the CIA document including affirmations and breathing techniques:

https://tinyurl.com/zcfm27...

Analysis and assassment of the Gateway process:

https://www.cia.gov/readin...

Dennis 369 @Dennis369
14 March, 07:36
Listen to Dr. Joe Dispenza! He knows it really!

alan candt @candtalan
14 March, 06:37
meditation. Intuition. Recently heard that viewing a candle flame also helps (particular light frequencies, colours??).

What is Real @Caius
13 March, 11:52
no. just ascribe wisdom to God, the originator of wisdom. ppl are getting wise & seeking wisdom called by another name . this is where the lies start slipping in - when credit is not given to God & self power is exalted exactly as lucifer did the first time. it is divine power we're tasting with a resurgance of wisdom granted by God to see thru DS lies. don't use gematria numerology or spirit guides to aid you. those are lucifer's tools. don't fight fire with fire. fight it with water - of the Holy Spirit. you cannot be clean if you're holding dirt. fasting and prayer and action is the answer. if supposedly not all the military is on board to interrupt this illegitimate residency, they will be when evidence is finally public thru the court system. cases still active, plus newer ones, i.e. dominion vs lindell, can still produce this evidence. we need action to support these cases showing evidence. once they do, older dismissed cases can be appealed to reopen due to new evidnce

Cher Anne @ChosenCherAnne
14 March, 07:39
In response What is Real to his Publication
1000%, In the past I've tried Transidental Meditation, Buddism, Eckankar, dugs, you name it, but if you call on God and the name of Jesus with the help of the Holy Spirit you will have wisdom, knowledge, understanding, and so much more. He truly is the WAY THE TRUTH AND THE LIGHT. Seek with all your heart and you will find out.

CLight Love @CLightLove
13 March, 06:41
Lots of love❤ and 🙏for healing

Bootsie 1776 @JHPatriots
19 March, 09:12
In response CLight Love to her Publication
Been doing borax for 5 years. No more bone spurs, no prescriptions.

Sweet Liberty @realSweetLiberty
19 March, 09:54
In response CLight Love to her Publication
Vietnamese meatballs are made with borax to give them their springy texture....allegedly

The Best Is Yet To Come! @TheBestIsYetToCome
13 March, 06:35
Also.. This kiss!

The Best Is Yet To Come! @TheBestIsYetToCome
13 March, 06:22
Take Monotomic Gold daily! - Highly highly recommend this! Ive notice incredible insight, discernment and spiritual awakeness over the past month taking it. Also - Listen to frequencies 963 hz - God, 369 hz to eliminate fear and guilt and 432 hz for healing

Debbie Foolmeonce @WhattheactualFisgoingon
13 March, 06:20
...I keep practicing closing my eyes and looking up toward myeyebrows.....lol...I get scared and stop 🙈🤫

Berkman Olmez @Berkman
13 March, 06:19
my suggestion would be cut out all animal products, any type of fornication try not induce any acid type foods into your system it's a lengthy process initiate meditation. The goal here is to lift the oil from the sexual glands through the medulla oblongata back of the head region.
This is why the Evil want you to be a slave to sex so you can never reach the One...

❤️Hope this help

Lisa Scroggins @LNScroggins
13 March, 06:10
Boron mineral one pinch in one pint of distilled water 3x a day

Nano bath detox
1 cup baking soda
1 cup epson salt
1 cup 20 mule team Borax
1 cup hymalayan sea salt
soak as long as you can

Lady Aethelflaed @Athelflaed
13 March, 06:06
Tumeric, apple cider vinegar are the 2 off the top of my head, hope this helps

Lady Aethelflaed @Athelflaed
13 March, 06:07
In response Lady Aethelflaed to her Publication
Tumeric with black pepper, just to clarify

Mary T Scott @Emtee2355
13 March, 06:06
I suggest you read about Kundalini first, this can be dangerous!
Or Jewish Kabbalah.