MzMidniteRider333 ... @MzMidniteRider333
13 March, 06:03
I want 2 activate my Pineal gland FRENS 🐸
Please drop ur info 4 me to help & guide me
Ive cut certain things outa my diet & products I use for over 3 years in preparation & now im ready!

Ive studied Astral Projection & just cant master it
I feel I need 2 take this step first
Ive seen the geometry & energy grids all around us without being on drugs. HELP ANONS

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Liberty 1111 @Liberty1111
First you need to get off all flouride, second, medical tape or bandaid a herimer diamond to your third eye and listen to meditation music and binaural beats while thinking of nothing while holding crystals in both your hands. If you really want to blur reality, wear or hold some moldavite. Also, Marijuana can break the spell and open your crown chakra. Do all of these if you want to wake fast and be able to astral travel and open up your intuition abilities. It is best if you are under 50 years old. One thing to consider is that astral travel is fun at first, and then you start to get attacked. Make sure to move in circles; not angles if you find yourself being attacked. Remember, you are more powerful, and use your imagination to free yourself or wake yourself.
09:33 PM - Mar 18, 2021
In response MzMidniteRider333 ... to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Liberty1111 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Liberty 1111, click on at the bottom under it