MzMidniteRider333 ... @MzMidniteRider333
13 March, 06:03
I want 2 activate my Pineal gland FRENS 🐸
Please drop ur info 4 me to help & guide me
Ive cut certain things outa my diet & products I use for over 3 years in preparation & now im ready!

Ive studied Astral Projection & just cant master it
I feel I need 2 take this step first
Ive seen the geometry & energy grids all around us without being on drugs. HELP ANONS

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
What is Real @Caius
13 March, 11:52
In response MzMidniteRider333 ... to her Publication
no. just ascribe wisdom to God, the originator of wisdom. ppl are getting wise & seeking wisdom called by another name . this is where the lies start slipping in - when credit is not given to God & self power is exalted exactly as lucifer did the first time. it is divine power we're tasting with a resurgance of wisdom granted by God to see thru DS lies. don't use gematria numerology or spirit guides to aid you. those are lucifer's tools. don't fight fire with fire. fight it with water - of the Holy Spirit. you cannot be clean if you're holding dirt. fasting and prayer and action is the answer. if supposedly not all the military is on board to interrupt this illegitimate residency, they will be when evidence is finally public thru the court system. cases still active, plus newer ones, i.e. dominion vs lindell, can still produce this evidence. we need action to support these cases showing evidence. once they do, older dismissed cases can be appealed to reopen due to new evidnce

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cher Anne @ChosenCherAnne
1000%, In the past I've tried Transidental Meditation, Buddism, Eckankar, dugs, you name it, but if you call on God and the name of Jesus with the help of the Holy Spirit you will have wisdom, knowledge, understanding, and so much more. He truly is the WAY THE TRUTH AND THE LIGHT. Seek with all your heart and you will find out.
07:39 AM - Mar 14, 2021
In response What is Real to his Publication
Only people mentioned by ChosenCherAnne in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Cher Anne, click on at the bottom under it