Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
11 March, 09:47
Oh my God it's snowing in Calabasas. Isaac Kappy. https://www.cosmopolitan.c...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (1221Dovetail) can see their posts

Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
11 March, 09:54
In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication
True, but did you catch it. Kappy years ago talked about this day.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (1221Dovetail) can see their posts

Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
11 March, 10:22
In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication

Lady Irish @LadyIrish
12 March, 05:18
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
So can it be inferred that Kim got some sort of deal and has a role?

Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
There's only 2 possible scenarios here. Both are positive.

1. Kappy had access to project looking glass and saw this moment in time.

2. The media is now fully white hat controlled and this story was created as a wakeup. Also a confirmation of Kappy's previous statements.
02:51 PM - Mar 12, 2021
In response Lady Irish to his Publication
Only people mentioned by GhostEzra in this post can reply
Deus Omnipotens @Veritas159
13 March, 02:05
Hi, @GhostEzra . I read this on one website. Would greatly appreciate a corroborative source:

"Military would expose and remove the D--p State fraud Bidan presidency and bring Trump back in as the only legitimately elected president."

"Military leaders said “NO” to a new election, recognizing that the DOD could not allow the fraud Bidan Election to go unchallenged."

Rick Baron @HoldTheLine
13 March, 12:58
Operation Wake Up is in full swing. My heart is so full.

Thanks to every Operator, Patriot and Participant. Godspeed.

Ghost in the Kachime @Kristamatic
13 March, 11:18
seems so obvious to me-the white hats control the media now,totally.if you want all the normies to look at something,throw a kardashian at it. who knows why,but people care what they do.this normie wake up thing is not what people think-an article with an obscure Kappy reference is not going to wake anybody up."snowing in calabasa"is a weird thing,so it will just kind of sit in peoples minds.then, later on, they will see a kappy video&have no idea who he is, etc.but its psych 101-you automatically like things you are more familiar with. they are dripping the info out in a way where it basically will infiltrate their minds,since their minds are locked up tight. when the full truth is known,people will all act like they knew all along.it will shock you.they will actually believe they knew all along too.it will boggle your mind that the normies will just forget how they were acting just last year.we are watching pschological warfare.it seems shady,but i think its the only way.

JVBanon nonaBVJ @JVBanon
13 March, 01:54
In response Ghost in the Kachime to her Publication
Wow! Interesting perspective...White hats control the media hmmm? Could be...They certainly had the right to take them over IMO and legally as well...So lets see what happens thanks JVB

Jim West @jimwest
15 March, 02:15
In response Ghost in the Kachime to her Publication
I'm not sure they will forget. Maybe there is another reason also for us in the roll we play in this period of time. We who are awake now may be looked at in a different light from those in darkness after everything comes into the LIGHT. The impact we have made upon those around us is much more than we even imagine.

The Best Is Yet To Come! @TheBestIsYetToCome
13 March, 10:58
I believe the answer to this scenerio is white hats. While project looking glass is real.. if that was the case in this situation there would be proof of snow in Calabasas. Weather history shows no snow there in the last 2 weeks. Lowest temp 39 degrees no moisture. Can anyone living near Calabasas confirm snow beside Kardashians?

Olenna - Eyes Open. No Fear. @Olenna
14 March, 08:14
In response The Best Is Yet To Come! to his Publication
it wasn't snow, it was hail. san Diego got snow though.
but snow or hail doesn't matter, KK said it was snowing in Calabasas (she showed the hail in her drive) & Kappy foresaw it

Freedom 24. @Freedom24
12 March, 08:36
CGI is also an option too. We must look at all angels no matter how much i hope he's alive

17Q Tips45 @17Qtips45
12 March, 07:21

Territ234 Tag @Territ234
12 March, 06:34
Only 2 possibilities 🤔

Back to the Future @Backontrack
12 March, 05:54
Some common sense/ logic

K is either gone or arrested like many others. White hats have control of the direction of movie. Every Aspect.

Also with Q posts they can imply many meanings. Once a course of action has been done, you verify through future post.

happy days.

Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
12 March, 05:47
? @Ghostezra I can folliw your trains [of thought] however I believe both options could be muddled...Kap, was no "low level" remember as you have pointed out....what makes a great movie? Great actors...

Georgia Salva @SeaQ
12 March, 05:44
praying for # 2 here

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
12 March, 05:25
And the ppl in control would have NEVER given anyone like Kappy the keys to the castle. Not saying he was bad but was an easily manipulated human.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
12 March, 05:23
Nana is definately going with opton 2 Kappy didnt have access to looking glass.

Heather North @NCPatriotMom
13 March, 02:31
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Agreed, he was quite the spaz and it bothered me how flippant he was about everything.

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
12 March, 04:36
Actually, Kappy could have been referring to the manipulation of weather, without any credits given to anyone. Maybe its a coincidence - hahahahah

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
12 March, 04:26
Yes, that is confusing ... conflicting arguments

Pubius Publicola @Publius1787
12 March, 03:53
Why/How would Kappy get access to Looking Glass as a fairly low level Hollywood dude?

Becca Truly Stuart @BeccaTrulyStuart
12 March, 04:10
In response Pubius Publicola to his Publication
He wouldnt necessarily have to have access..he could have been told by someone who does have access to Project Looking Glass.

Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
12 March, 05:30
By access it could be shared with him by someone who is. Not necessarily himself. Never think Kappy was some low level guy though. He wasn't. He cracked the Keystone to all of this. Epstein. The Calabasas news is likely white hat controlled situation.

Pubius Publicola @Publius1787
12 March, 03:51
I will get my popcorn when I see George Floyd arrested and paraded live on TV.

That would be a nice appetizer for the more serious stuff.

When normies see that, they'd be seriously forced to question many things given how much emotion they've invested in the Race Hoaxes and the silly belief in White Systemic Racism.

Kneel before Zod White people! And people fall for that shit.

Sick.

Desert Dog @Zippydog
12 March, 04:50
George Floyd should be the first arrest.

LSU PATRIOT @LSUPatriot
12 March, 03:39
Both

Jim Walker @Wakabe
12 March, 03:39
Yes, definitely only two possibilities. Secret timeline technology, or deep white hat infiltration of the media.

Or wait, #3 - KK is just a bit dumb?

You've just posted about the importance of critical thinking.

Also yesterday you posted those pizza party pics from her social media = bad. Today white hats control her account?

Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
12 March, 05:33
In response Jim Walker to his Publication
I pointed that out with the hopes that people recognize that isn't Kim.

Only followers of this user (RedpilledRN) can see their posts

John Anon @freeamerican59
12 March, 03:07
definitely good news either way, everybody just survive any way you can. if you need to take some time off from content do it. the ebs is really the only important content left in my opinion but im open to being wrong

Paul Robb @Keeperoffools3
12 March, 03:15
In response John Anon to his Publication
I agree, but as things get darker people need the contact and support af others who are awake

Lynn Thomas @JeepgirlforTrump2021
12 March, 03:03
💯💯💯

Spaulding Showalter @SpauldingShowalter
12 March, 03:00
I believe the media has been under WH control for a long time. Time will tell.

Jim Rogowski @Rogo0077
12 March, 02:57