Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
11 March, 09:47
Oh my God it's snowing in Calabasas. Isaac Kappy. https://www.cosmopolitan.c...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (1221Dovetail) can see their posts

Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
11 March, 09:54
In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication
True, but did you catch it. Kappy years ago talked about this day.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (1221Dovetail) can see their posts

Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
11 March, 10:22
In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication

Lady Irish @LadyIrish
12 March, 05:18
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
So can it be inferred that Kim got some sort of deal and has a role?

Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
12 March, 02:51
In response Lady Irish to his Publication
There's only 2 possible scenarios here. Both are positive.

1. Kappy had access to project looking glass and saw this moment in time.

2. The media is now fully white hat controlled and this story was created as a wakeup. Also a confirmation of Kappy's previous statements.

Ghost in the Kachime @Kristamatic
seems so obvious to me-the white hats control the media now,totally.if you want all the normies to look at something,throw a kardashian at it. who knows why,but people care what they do.this normie wake up thing is not what people think-an article with an obscure Kappy reference is not going to wake anybody up."snowing in calabasa"is a weird thing,so it will just kind of sit in peoples minds.then, later on, they will see a kappy video&have no idea who he is, etc.but its psych 101-you automatically like things you are more familiar with. they are dripping the info out in a way where it basically will infiltrate their minds,since their minds are locked up tight. when the full truth is known,people will all act like they knew all along.it will shock you.they will actually believe they knew all along too.it will boggle your mind that the normies will just forget how they were acting just last year.we are watching pschological warfare.it seems shady,but i think its the only way.
11:18 AM - Mar 13, 2021
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Kristamatic in this post can reply
Jim West @jimwest
15 March, 02:15
In response Ghost in the Kachime to her Publication
I'm not sure they will forget. Maybe there is another reason also for us in the roll we play in this period of time. We who are awake now may be looked at in a different light from those in darkness after everything comes into the LIGHT. The impact we have made upon those around us is much more than we even imagine.

15 March, 02:34
In response Jim West to his Publication
i hope so- but ive seen this reaction so often. people dont get mad at Biden, they get mad at me. they shoot the messenger. real life example: when my kid was diagnosed with autism in the 90s,my in laws said i was lying, trying to get attention, there was nothing wrong with her. they couldnt/wouldnt accept it. they were awful about everything for a decade. over time they realized the truth. especially when somebody outside the family told them about their autistic kid, and told them about their struggle. they have never acknowledged how awful they were, how much they refused to see what was right in front of them. they act now like they always knew. its mind boggling. of course its still all my fault, somehow. i try not to take their unreal stupidity personally. i have other examples, but the fact is, people refuse to hear hard truths. when forced, they lash out, and demand a scapegoat. that scapegoat will be us. that is why the good guys are moving so slowly. we dont deserve it.

JVBanon nonaBVJ @JVBanon
13 March, 01:54
In response Ghost in the Kachime to her Publication
Wow! Interesting perspective...White hats control the media hmmm? Could be...They certainly had the right to take them over IMO and legally as well...So lets see what happens thanks JVB

13 March, 03:07
In response JVBanon nonaBVJ to his Publication
i