Only people mentioned by GhostEzra in this post can reply
17Q Tips45 @17Qtips45
06 November, 10:53
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Nathan Evans @Ntevans
14 March, 02:34

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
America First @AmericaFirst17
13 March, 02:09
THEY PUT TRUTH IN MOVIES + TV SHOWS:

https://gab.com/penniless_...

Linda Moore @mykismet06350
12 March, 05:04
Ventura Highway - America (Lyrics) - YouTube

The lyric "alligator lizards in the air" in the song is a reference to the shapes of clouds in the sky. One day in 1963 his family was driving down the coast...

Rick Baron @HoldTheLine
12 March, 07:42
The only thing I care about in that post is ISAAC KAPPY. I've seen too much video to believe he was on the bridge. Police Scanners, Pacing Traffic, Hanx with the Latex Glove on Route 66. I'm so ready for Issac.

Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
12 March, 02:57
In response Rick Baron to his Publication
Kappy is alive.

Olenna - Eyes Open. No Fear. @Olenna
12 March, 05:00
The girl spends vacations in the Alps, Provo, UT etc skiing & she doesn't know what snow looks like?
Wonder if she knows what a meteorologist is or if Alexis told her what word to use.

Brandon Callanan @Call_Michael_B
11 March, 11:40
need a foot of ice here in cali wake these sleepy sheep the fuck bout global warming renewables etc. see all the snowflakes cry some more. i live in cali mtns sierra nevada

Kairos Lion @Kairos5D
11 March, 11:21
..when Isaac starts cracking himself up and groovin to his own beat...
I ❤️ that part.
Authenticity RAWKS.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
11 March, 11:09
23, & 4s
again
Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow! ❄️

Ghost in the Kachime @Kristamatic
11 March, 10:28
omgosh, Kappy. How did he know? or i guess i should say, proof that the white hats are in control, because this was released. i would very much like to shake his hand one day and thank him.

Helga Martz @helgatoldyso
11 March, 10:13

CSPOA JAMES @CspoaJames
11 March, 10:07
WHAT A RETARD !!!

Texas Tulip @TXTulip
11 March, 10:04

Kel Que @SwampDrainer19
11 March, 09:57
And a dog comm to top it off...definitely a good week 😎. Getting closer

Helga Martz @helgatoldyso
11 March, 10:14
In response Kel Que to her Publication

Jessi Doe @Jessi
11 March, 09:56
🤯

Only followers of this user (RedpilledRN) can see their posts

Angie Mac @AngieMac
11 March, 09:54
Can't wait ti see Kappy again! Kim is a 🤡

Only followers of this user (1221Dovetail) can see their posts

Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
11 March, 09:54
In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication
True, but did you catch it. Kappy years ago talked about this day.

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
12 March, 03:37
In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication
Clones have no common sense

Pubius Publicola @Publius1787
11 March, 09:52
sure thats not just her coke habit?

Robert Pistek @TreborKetsip
11 March, 09:51
2019 it did I think hail yesterday

North *** @Northstar
11 March, 09:48
!!!

Lacy Saving The Children @DestroyingTheCabal
11 March, 09:48
🤯🤯🤯🤯