Stormy17 IsHere @Stormy17ishere
hey, anons, how's it going this evening?
ok so, this screenshot I'm sharing with you is from Monkey Werx Overwatch 3.11.21. This is not a glitch, this is active fires in the U.S. today 3.11.202... MSM is not reporting on this. Monkey goes into this around the 16-minute mark. I found this to be news-worthy but like most (if not all) major news that Americans should be alerted to, MSM is keeping it from us.

now, it's not just the fire that has me concerned, no. Our world is having problems that we should be aware of and MSM should be keeping us all abreast of... plagues and pestilences are running ramped worldwide... Locusts, animals dying, active volcanoes, drought, and Tsunami are affecting the food supply.

I've attached two links below, the first link is Monkey's Thursday update with the info concerning the fires, and the last one is a 5-minute video about the plagues, etc.

https://www.youtube.com/wa...

https://www.youtube.com/wa...
09:56 PM - Mar 11, 2021
Only people mentioned by Stormy17ishere in this post can reply
Global Patriot @Warrior1031
04 April, 10:07
In response Stormy17 IsHere to her Publication
... a third of the earth will burn...
Praise God, for his mighty hands are at work cleaning up the slop left by the evil KABAL 🕊

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Fear Not @fearnot
24 March, 10:09
I never miss Monkey Werx! He is an awesome man of God!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Qmeeting LDKnepper @Eaglesfly
21 March, 11:54
Monkey-MilSpecOps gave an update on this after someone called in and its because of gas pipelines burn off

Kj1 Hernandez @Texastornado
20 March, 11:13
I check his stuff everyday! good info. He also uses his platform to witness about Jesus and salvation. I Love that!

Alisha Green @BroncoBillie
19 March, 02:06
I follow this guy closely and appreciate his work. He did say they can even be a dumpster on fire and would show up as a fire such as these.

Only followers of this user (Kerryeire) can see their posts

Carolyn Page @Naturegirl_Patriot
18 March, 09:49
Shocking!

Sharon Hartman @RedeemedoftheLORD
18 March, 10:46
I live in western NC & we have had controlled burns for several days during last week when this was being reported. They do this so it's less likely to have wildfires in the Great Smoky Mtns.

trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
18 March, 07:09
Durchsince also picked up on hotspots in this report https://www.youtube.com/wa...
3/14/2021 -- California + Arizona VOLCANIC HOT SPOTS on Weather Satellite -- Midwest shifts w/ M4.0 - YouTube

As we were all watching for, a new M4.0 (M3.9) earthquake struck Kansas , North of the Oklahoma border. The plate is shifting , following the craton edge fr...

Blue State Patriot @BlueStatePatriot
17 March, 11:21
There's a brush fire in Lakewood, NJ, cause not determined yet.

Blue State Patriot @BlueStatePatriot
17 March, 11:21
There's a brush fire in Lakewood, NJ, cause not determined yet.

EOS Goddess of Dawn @Dawn
17 March, 11:13
In GA, 40 min. south of Atl there was smell of smoke and haze for 2 to 3 days. Heard they were controlled burns.

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
17 March, 11:07
Intel on this. The deep state starts many fires. Was told the orange stuff they spray is to prolong, not actually put the fires out. Like the insider said WHO checks the actual chemical compounds. AND now of course directed energy.

Dreama Wallace @Dreamadawndj
17 March, 10:02
It is scary, we had two here right behind my moms ans another one across the heal. its been happening here for a week in ky. very scary.

007 Woman @007Woman
16 March, 07:48
Sorry to see this !!!
So evil they are !!

Christina Maga @Christina71
16 March, 04:53
I'm going to get no sleep.

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
17 March, 11:08
In response Christina Maga to her Publication
They wanna get up in your head, so that is the exact reason you don't let them.

Momma Jen @holdtheline1111
13 March, 01:17
They are flooding the midwest, Missouri the target. Im in sw Missouri they chemtrailed us heavy a few days ago.

Momma Jen @holdtheline1111
21 May, 10:01
In response Momma Jen to her Publication
Still going on havent seen sun in almost 3 weeks..RAIN RAIN RAIN

General Khaos @IgnoranceIsBl20
13 March, 01:05
He could be a great reporter!

Brad Davis @Brad_Davis
12 March, 07:15
creeeeeepyy as FUCK power outage in Phoenix, az

Love Horses @Horsesrgreat
11 March, 10:36
I live in Montana. I can assure you, there are no wildfires now.

Trish Burghart @Mystqueen67
12 March, 12:55
In response Love Horses to her Publication
north dakota here, no fires here either 🤷🏼‍♀️

12 March, 10:03
In response Love Horses to her Publication
these are not all wildfires showing up on the radar. some of the fires are as small as an acre. someone burning trash that got out of hand. any fire that is this size will affect flying conditions from the smoke it creates...

with that being said, some are indeed wildfires... some of those in Oklahoma are controlled fires with many acres in the S.E. part of the state still on fire today.. the family has said the mountain across from them was on fire the last few days... they are being burnt off from the recent winter storm they experienced. I've got family members that live there and they confirmed the fires...

other than that, this is all I know...
Monkey Werx was concerned that nothing was being reported to the public and if not for the ap My Radar, he too would have not seen what was happening...

jc8 888 @jc8
11 March, 10:26
yep saw that episode, also saw the amount of fires while watching dutch too we also have record numbers of earthquacks as well, stay alert, stay safe

Silent nQmQre @silentnQmQre
11 March, 10:26
more strange now at the end of winter - still cooler and wet/ rain snow...

Kj1 Hernandez @Texastornado
11 March, 10:19
true! I always watch him.

Josie Taylor @Josiewells
11 March, 10:06
x22 reported on this tonight! listen to what he has to say! unbelievable

11 March, 10:28
In response Josie Taylor to her Publication
thanks, I absolutely will. I am subscribed to x22 and just love it... I haven't made it there this evening yet, but I'm on my way now lol...

Truth Seeker @Patriotmom68
11 March, 10:06
thanks for sharing this is nuts