Stormy17 IsHere @Stormy17ishere
11 March, 09:56
hey, anons, how's it going this evening?
ok so, this screenshot I'm sharing with you is from Monkey Werx Overwatch 3.11.21. This is not a glitch, this is active fires in the U.S. today 3.11.202... MSM is not reporting on this. Monkey goes into this around the 16-minute mark. I found this to be news-worthy but like most (if not all) major news that Americans should be alerted to, MSM is keeping it from us.

now, it's not just the fire that has me concerned, no. Our world is having problems that we should be aware of and MSM should be keeping us all abreast of... plagues and pestilences are running ramped worldwide... Locusts, animals dying, active volcanoes, drought, and Tsunami are affecting the food supply.

I've attached two links below, the first link is Monkey's Thursday update with the info concerning the fires, and the last one is a 5-minute video about the plagues, etc.

https://www.youtube.com/wa...

https://www.youtube.com/wa...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Love Horses @Horsesrgreat
I live in Montana. I can assure you, there are no wildfires now.
10:36 PM - Mar 11, 2021
In response Stormy17 IsHere to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Horsesrgreat in this post can reply
Stormy17 IsHere @Stormy17ishere
12 March, 10:03
In response Love Horses to her Publication
these are not all wildfires showing up on the radar. some of the fires are as small as an acre. someone burning trash that got out of hand. any fire that is this size will affect flying conditions from the smoke it creates...

with that being said, some are indeed wildfires... some of those in Oklahoma are controlled fires with many acres in the S.E. part of the state still on fire today.. the family has said the mountain across from them was on fire the last few days... they are being burnt off from the recent winter storm they experienced. I've got family members that live there and they confirmed the fires...

other than that, this is all I know...
Monkey Werx was concerned that nothing was being reported to the public and if not for the ap My Radar, he too would have not seen what was happening...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
13 March, 12:08
Sorry, not buying it. I've lived here for over 30 yrs. I was in Yellowstone during the 1988 fires & in Montana for every wild fire season since. Believe me when I tell you, EVERY fire, no matter how small, gets reported in the paper & on TV, ESPECIALLY ANY fire that burns out-of season, which is now.

13 March, 12:09
P.S. ALL fires show up on "the radar" here. Fires out here impact everyone's lives across the entire state.

Trish Burghart @Mystqueen67
12 March, 12:55
In response Love Horses to her Publication
north dakota here, no fires here either 🤷🏼‍♀️

Kathy 273273 @kathy273273
18 March, 09:34
In response Trish Burghart to her Publication
The report had said a few wild fires in Northern North Dakota, I live in Minnesota, I was wondering how that would happen with all the snow on the ground.