Only people mentioned by SaraJaneRocks in this post can reply
Tee Durant @DaFender
30 August, 04:30
In response SJ. Rocks to her Publication
tut....

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
slick roq @slickroQ
30 August, 12:34
Joe Biden is not the president, nor is the guy pretending to be Joe Biden.
The question we should be asking, non-stop, "who are you and what have you done with Joe Biden?" Unless, you want this f-ing soap opera to drag on indefinitely.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kitkat Reborn @KitkatReborn
30 August, 11:12
In response slick roq to his Publication

Collynn Whisenhunt @Stargate411
30 August, 11:27
In response slick roq to his Publication
The actors mask doesn't fit right. You can see the difference on his neck.

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
30 August, 12:20
Good post

reaper myer @reapermyer
30 August, 12:19
there are no leaks

... ... @Trader_Kev
20 April, 11:35
is this a misinformation?

i would think that ALL the chess pieces of flag officers (white hats) were in place long before JB claimed he won.

SJ. Rocks @SaraJaneRocks
20 April, 06:35
In response ... ... to his Publication
I think it's a while #EnjoyTheShow type dealio. 😊

CSPOA JAMES @CspoaJames
20 April, 10:03
THESE FLAG OFFICERS RESIST IT TREASON TAKE THEM TO GITMO !!!

USA First @usafirst4
20 April, 09:28
Where are we with this? This is from over a month ago.

SJ. Rocks @SaraJaneRocks
20 April, 06:36
In response USA First to her Publication
Gotta dig. I'll do it too when I get more time. If you find anything out please tag me.

SJ. Rocks @SaraJaneRocks
20 April, 06:37
In response USA First to her Publication
I did read that the Pentagon would not allow Biden in. But not sure how truthful it is.
Real Raw News

Dan Auito @DanUSCG
20 April, 09:23

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
30 August, 12:22
In response Dan Auito to his Publication
American Hero :)

Beth Nance @Gbcnance
13 March, 03:42
i remember reading somewhere that there will be false flags, including that the military may be divided in this quest. Nothing can stop what is coming. This is necessary to create calm in the enemy as the plan unfolds. Does amyone else remember this thought? #wwg1wga

Daniel Vincent @WAussieFront
13 March, 08:59
Honourable and honest Humans,
Go forth and conquer in Gods name and for his glory.

Digital Marine @CueTheMarines
13 March, 08:53
fooked

Ann Retzlaff @AnniesCampground
13 March, 08:13
Take 'em out! The military needs to be flushed out too.... my eyes were wide-opened when I was only 30 days in as a very green 2LT, stationed in Baumholder, Germany back in 1993...sexual misconduct is prevalent and covered up at all levels...my best friend went Navy and she went through about the same thing I did.. only she was on this tight-living quarter ship! If you followed the "sexual harassment" EO complaint chain, you were ostracized, shamed, discredited, threatened, further harassed...maybe moved to another unit as a "trouble soldier" and then it was all swept under the rug. Some soldiers were kicked out, some were dishonorably discharged, some on a mental reason because rape couldn't have happened by SGT/LT/MAJ so and so...great soldier, married, great in the community/church. Nauseating. And then the higher up they get, rubbing shoulders with defense contractors and lining up their after-the-military jobs, making boo hoo dollars... doesn't take a rocket scientist to see dots.

1Red Cracker @CrackersCuzin
15 March, 04:06
In response Ann Retzlaff to her Publication
July 1987 I enlisted USN! I eas in during tailhook~ remember that? Your 100% right about Sexual Harassment~ I handled my issues the old fashioned way~if you did report any issues of these...you fooked yourself...& were black balled! I was told by my command VT-86 Pcola that my baby didnt come in my sea bag~ hubby stationed in VA and they had me on MIDS~ do you know how hard it is to find a babysitter that will watch yer kid from 1130 at night until 7:30 in the morning? That shit dont happen now~

Ann Retzlaff @AnniesCampground
Take 'em out! The military needs to be flushed out too.... my eyes were wide-opened when I was only 30 days in as a very green 2LT, stationed in Baumholder, Germany back in 1993...sexual misconduct is prevalent and covered up at all levels...my best friend went Navy and she went through about the same thing I did.. only she was on this tight-living quarter ship! If you followed the "sexual harassment" EO complaint chain, you were ostracized, shamed, discredited, threatened, further harassed...maybe moved to another unit as a "trouble soldier" and then it was all swept under the rug. Some soldiers were kicked out, some were dishonorably discharged, some on a mental reason because rape couldn't have happened by SGT/LT/MAJ so and so...great soldier, married, great in the community/church. Nauseating. And then the higher up they get, rubbing shoulders with defense contractors and lining up their after-the-military jobs, making boo hoo dollars... doesn't take a rocket scientist to see dots.

Jonella Moore @JonellaM
12 March, 01:05
1. McInerney has said publicly that he does not have a social media account so this is a false statement and disinformation.
2. Robert Davis Steele is a former CIA agent who has been giving out controlled opposition information. "Once CIA, always CIA."
3. If you believe these liars, I am very sad to say you are not fully awake. Use logic, not emotions!

Faith FreeTheChildrenQ @Faith
12 March, 09:40
33% to be removed...started happening in Canada too...!!

GnarlyOld Dude @OklahomaRed
12 March, 01:35
Would not surprise me to learn this is some part of end-game. Closing the ranks in military would go a long way to shutting this down in a hurry so we get our country back in pre-1871 constitutional condition. Prayers are called for. IMO

Jack Anon @jackylope
11 March, 08:15
GenMcInernay did talk a lot... so that I was not sure, what to think of this source. He spread the rumour about the raided servers in Frankfurt/Germany- but then back paddled. He also talked about that there had been Special forces involved in the Capitol event seizing Laptops and stuff...
I was a bit suspicious about this source, although he is a well respected General. But maybe spreading a bit disinfo - or is it all truth?

MellyQMel WWG1WGA @MellyQMel
12 March, 12:35
In response Jack Anon to his Publication
Sidney confirmed the raid in Germany.

Cher Anne @ChosenCherAnne
In response Jack Anon to his Publication
He's solid and speaks truth......

Julie Casey @Trump2023
11 March, 08:00
My emergency broadcast system alert on television today, was very professionally done it took over the entire screen it was there for at least 60 seconds. My heart started pumping and I say whoa !

Patriot999 DieHardTrumpsFan donated @IceAndBlades
11 March, 12:00
Option A sounds great and Constitutionally right yo this patriot.
So ... What are we waiting for?

Patriot999 DieHardTrumpsFan donated @IceAndBlades
11 March, 12:00
In response Patriot999 DieHardTrumpsFan to her Publication
*yo = with

GREGORY TODD @GQT
11 March, 11:43
Q supports President Trump - anyone saying anything to the contrary is full of shit. - Option A - Q supports Trump Worldwide - It's the movement that helped build the base - make no mistake.

Lisa Marie @Praying4Peace
11 March, 10:18
There is no actual validity to this. Bidan is fake and this is a world event! Disinformation is necessary. IMO

LIBERTY JUSTICE4ALL donated @LibertyNJustice4All
11 March, 10:04

Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
11 March, 07:03
Well here is my 2 cents. 2 Days ago someone on Scott McKays show that he interviewed said...we were about to hear something that would scare even the awake. I feel this may be it. Its not for us..its for the cabal. We all knew part of the military is corrupt. Also McInerny and Dave on His Glory both said...two generals in the military want Trump gone. HOW MANY GENERALS ARE THEY? Again...the marines have Trumps back and asked him to run for President. I bleieve the marines (the generals) are behind the curtain of Q. This is nothing more than a scare event. In the coming weeks, alot is about to happen....You can hear that short clip right here...so decide for yourself. I am not worried. Q says..military is the only way. Anyone giving up now, is not a true believer of God, Q and Trump ...have no faith. https://www.bitchute.com/v...

Yester Vue @realyestervue
11 March, 09:36
In response Phantom Virus2020 to her Publication
😁 Watching intently and calmly as this unfolds in our favor, and the panic of the "unknowing" all around me!

Helga Martz @helgatoldyso
11 March, 06:04

Mighty Geeks @MightyGeeks
11 March, 05:43
1) You should be ashamed for using two morons and traitors as "sources".

2) My response if you consider yourself awake...

😂😂😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣😭😭😭😭😭

Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
11 March, 06:51
In response Mighty Geeks to her Publication
and who the fuck are you? STFU or get off Anonup.

Kentucky Patriot @KentuckyPatriot
11 March, 05:36
A couple of things. The general is not on Telegram, that's a fake account. As much as we want to believe someone has insider info, we know that there are less than 10 that really know what's happening, and they aren't going to come out and share it on social media. I would temper expectations and just watch it all play out. We can see this is quickly coming to a head.

Aus Sco @eaglesoar5252
11 March, 05:22
So is Biden's appointed Secretary of Defense Lloyd James Austin III an issue stopping things gpoing forward?????

Erik Westre @norpat66
11 March, 03:31
Well, if that's the case, then the Patriots are not in control yet, and we might still loose. We haven't already won, and there is much that can stop what is coming.

Alexandra Briza @Alexandra7Briza
11 March, 04:31
In response Erik Westre to his Publication
We have won, this is just clean up. Remember, infiltration happened in all levels everywhere over decades. Letting the rats come out for exposure and clean up.

Beth Nance @Gbcnance
13 March, 03:47
In response Erik Westre to his Publication
i totally disagree.

LanieLou _MAGADonian @LanieLou_MAGADonian
11 March, 02:56
Shit. When the Cabal rallied generals pre-election, I
worried they bought the weak ones. Looks like some
fell prey to Evil.

Adding to my daily prayers... "God please help military stay
loyal or be handed swift Justice".

Only a flaming idiot trusts the Cabal... Look at THIS!

I AM Cedaina donated @CDDanford
17 March, 08:25
In response LanieLou _MAGADonian to her Publication
fooooooooook that!!!
we need to care MORE for our Veterans
this will not happen. NO.

God Wins donated @GR2021
20 April, 09:49
In response LanieLou _MAGADonian to her Publication
KH is a sick witch with a twisted mind that is so far away from thinking good of anyone leave alone our military. Our God is in control ... she will not take away care from our veterans and put it into refugees. These brave men and women deserve the best ... and it will not be taken away from them. God wins!!!

Kaytie Pearson @PatriotPearson
11 March, 02:05
Robert Steele is an amazing man and True Patriot!